The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ end & PayPal

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
My sub will end probably tomorrow, at least that's said by ESO: "You have < 1 days of ESO Plus™ time remaining on your PC/Mac account."
I have paid first time by PayPal but I don't plan to continue subscription for now and there is no money on my PayPal account.

My question is, do I need to cancel subscription manually now without waiting for tomorrow (there is no exact time given when the sub ends), or maybe I can leave it to the system, which will cancel sub automatically when it will be unable to upload money from empty PayPal account?

Also can the ESO recurring system somehow force PayPal to communicate with my bank automatically to get the money without my supervision, if the money isn't on PayPal account?
Edited by Gargath on October 23, 2016 8:48PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have your bank account or credit card linked to Paypal, I would suggest cancelling it manually.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never leave anything "to the system".

I would cancel manually just to be safe.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback, so I cancelled it manually without waiting...
    and I agree the system cannot be fully trusted :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Blutengel
    Blutengel
    ✭✭✭
    You can cancel it any time it will not effect your remaining time.
    Time for reckless audacity and derring-do!~
    Crow-Friend Warden
    Najara the Crusader Templar
    Thomasin the Witch Necro
    R.I.P Vet ranks...