Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Should Crown Store motifs be made account wide?

tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
Edited by tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO on October 23, 2016 6:00AM

Should Crown Store motifs be made account wide? 45 votes

Yes
80%
laurajfGilvothNewBlacksmurfAsaredgresiacAlienSlofValen_BytePalidonAshtarisThe_SadistHawklordEdziuArundoSarevoccBouldercleaveSengraredspecter23CynnaliaListerJMCTheOnePandemonium 36 votes
No
0%
Only if they are Crown Store exclusive
20%
tap3ahchinaeb17_ESOlonewolf26FfastylEasily_LostSaoirse_SiobhanFleetwoodSmackBeardimusDeadDragon13Nickernator 9 votes
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't vote because there was no option for: There should be no crown store motifs at all. :p
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    LrdRahvin wrote: »
    I didn't vote because there was no option for: There should be no crown store motifs at all. :p

It is what I'd want too, but it's a little late for that. Let's stick with what we've got.
  • Nickernator
    Nickernator
    ✭✭✭
    If you buy something like a motif I think it would be fair that it will become account wide, since you don't want to buy it for every character. But I would rather have that all motifs you unlock would become account wide to make it more alt friendly.
    ESO player since release
    EU - PC

Meet the CP 350+ family:
    Nickernator, Imperial Dragonknight, EP
    Dar'Dur, Khajit Nightblade, AD
    Elidur, High Elf Sorcerer, DC
    Gagane, Breton Tempelar, EP
    Remos Hlaalu, Dark Elf Dragonknight, EP
    Bazugor gro-Mazgulub, Orc Tempelar, EP
    Halcan, Redguard Sorcerer, EP
    Entros Longshot, Bosmer Nightblade, EP
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    These should work or unlock on all characters and servers.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I say YES. And I expand that to all motif's learned whether via the Crown Store or in game. My reasoning is simple. This game is plagued with bugs and game performance issues. What happens if the character who knows the motif is unable to be accessed or for some game related reason deleted? With the way ZOS game support has taken a down hill turn you would be crap out of luck. I have reported several issues via in game or in the forums and none to date have been resolved or even answered. Something to think about in reference to motif's and a players account.
  • tap3ahchinaeb17_ESO
    Palidon wrote: »

I say YES. And I expand that to all motif's learned whether via the Crown Store or in game. My reasoning is simple. This game is plagued with bugs and game performance issues. What happens if the character who knows the motif is unable to be accessed or for some game related reason deleted? With the way ZOS game support has taken a down hill turn you would be crap out of luck. I have reported several issues via in game or in the forums and none to date have been resolved or even answered. Something to think about in reference to motif's and a players account.

I had have the same opinion for both motifs and recipes from the launch.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    everything should be account wide, not just motif's.
  • DeadDragon13
    DeadDragon13
    Soul Shriven
    As they are now, exclusives should definitely be for all characters. If not, I wish they were also sold separately from the mimic stones.
    At 500-700 crowns, I'd probably buy them all as they came out. 2,200 for a single motif? No way. I'm actually a bit surprised they didn't give you options like the Mimic stones already have.
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only craft gear on one toon so it's rhetorical for me. While I would not agree to all motifs being account wide I would agree with crown purchased motifs.
  • SomeDudeOnFire
    Yes
    ALL MOTIFS SHOULD BE MADE ACCOUNT WIDE
    Lvl 50 Altmer Mag Sorc Vamp CP:89
    I Bite Every Tuesday
    [XB1-NA]
    -Aldmeri Dominion-