Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Champion System doubts

carlos.trevisan.contatonrb19_ESO
Hello, Ive some doubts on Champion System and "leveling" after lvl50. Since on internet there are so many OUTATED info, I need some help:

consider Ive just reach Lvl50

1) My caracter Stats (magicka, Stamina and Health) will ever goes up when i receive a Champion level?

2) My Spells and/or Stamina Skills will get theirs costs increased as i receive Champion levels?

3) Monsters in the world will get Stronger (catch up) as I receive Champions Levels?

4)Im struggling on sustaining my skills, my magicka ends too soon, so i should invest in: Spell Damage (and end up battle quicker); Max Magicka (and have more magica for the battle); Magicka Regeneration (to keep it up during battle)?

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there!

1) They will increase (very slightly) with every champion point you assign. The red star group is for health, blue for magicka, green for stamina, as usual. You don't get attribute points anymore though.

2) No, skill cost won't increase. On the contrary - there are stars (Magician and Warlord in the Tower) that reduce skill cost.

3) They won't get stronger per se - but just like during leveling up from 1 to 50, you're going to get "weaker" as your battle leveling decreases. Your stats are scaled to match the CP160 mobs now found throughout Tamriel, and that scaling goes down as you level up. So you need to make up for that with better gear, better skill rotation and overall playing skill. But worry not - this will come naturally as you continue playing.

4) There are several ways to improve magicka sustain, you already listed a few of them. You can use jewelry enchant (magicka regen). Put champion points in magicka regen/reduce magicka cost. Use heavy attacks to regen resources. Use a restoration staff and its passives for stronger heavy attack regen. If you're a sorc, use Dark Exchange to convert stamina to magicka (and health), and/or Energy Overload to recover magicka while attacking. Level up Alchemy (for the Medicinal Use passive) and use Magicka potions. In dungeons, have your group mates (usually the healer) use Elemental Drain or "magicka balls". In the end, you need to find a balance between resource sustain and damage that works best for you.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • carlos.trevisan.contatonrb19_ESO
    Thanks for the answer! Ill look for your tips!