Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking to buy imperial motif

ESOMark
ESOMark
Hey been searching the guilds for imperial motifs but the cheapest I have found was 100k so was wondering if anyone has a imperial motif they would be willing to sell for cheaper thanks
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100k would be an obvious scam, acc. to my mm it should be ~50-60k in a fair price.
    I sold 2 already for 55k each in my Rawl'kha guild store, but unfortunately don't have a new copy for sale yet :).

63BH074.jpg
    Edited by Gargath on October 17, 2016 9:37AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ESOMark
    ESOMark
    Im not sure why they are so expensive on xbox lol
  • ESOMark
    ESOMark
    Do you know any spots to farm it or is it just random because i have heard both.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESOMark wrote: »
    Do you know any spots to farm it or is it just random because i have heard both.
    AFAIK they are rando, found two in random backpack's .....

Look me up in game, I have a spare one ... I am reasonable, we can talk ......

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you're aware already, but the motif does also come with the Imperial Edition in the crown store.

Only mentioning that because I have never looted one in the 2 1/2 years I've been playing the game ...
  • ESOMark
    ESOMark
    Balibe wrote: »
    ESOMark wrote: »
    AFAIK they are rando, found two in random backpack's .....

Look me up in game, I have a spare one ... I am reasonable, we can talk ......

Will do. At what times do you usually play so I know when to message you.

• Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Their even more than that on PS4.
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've closed this discussion as trading is not permitted on these forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.