The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[G&G] Mount unavailablity unfair for existing owners of DLC?

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please. We would like an opportunity to own the horse while paying x amount of crown for the horse.
    What I want to know is where the heck the Yokudan Charger and Dapplegrey Palfrey horses are??

Oh wait, the RNG boxes -___-

They weren't in the storm atronach crates on the PTS. But they could be in future versions.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they'll be horses earnable with acheivements.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    U could've just purchased it like most of us have over a year ago
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The palomino was available for a long time, so it's covered by the discourse involving all other items that get taken off the Crown Store. Yes, it would be better if they never took it off, but they did and we ostensibly had our shot at it.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    Yes, please. We would like an opportunity to own the horse while paying x amount of crown for the horse.
    Recremen wrote: »
    The palomino was available for a long time, so it's covered by the discourse involving all other items that get taken off the Crown Store. Yes, it would be better if they never took it off, but they did and we ostensibly had our shot at it.

It doesn't matter what the item is. It matter that it's not available to people that already have ALL the DLC. We've paid much much more, and deserve the right to have an item made available if we have no options via bundle. Again, I wouldn't mind if they had just put it up at a lesser to equal price as the bundle. And item being waved in front of existing dlc owners is very lame.

An item is an item is an item.

U could've just purchased it like most of us have over a year ago

People, I didn't have the internet for a short time due to personal income issues. I had no way to purchase these items, and also before that I was under the impression horses were purchasable via stables. I didn't know a brown horse with blonde hair wouldn't be. But, again, it's not about what item it is. It is about what I stated earlier. An item is an item is an item. I have the money, so where is the option? I'll stick with my view on this one.
    Edited by daroule1982 on October 4, 2016 9:00PM
    >_< Hail hail the gang's all here! We slay skeevers...we slay skeevers! >_<
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol horses are stupid. Guar is where it's at
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Lol horses are stupid. Guar is where it's at

LoL. Thanks. And, Stam Guars!
    Edited by daroule1982 on October 4, 2016 9:21PM
  • tallera257b14_ESO
    I'm pretty frustrated about this horse, actually. I played in the beta, but didn't enjoy it, so I didn't buy the game when it came out. About a month ago, I got interested when I heard about One Tamriel coming out, and finally bought the game. I managed to buy it about one week BEFORE the Gold Edition went on sale (game was $39.99, then bought the 4 bundled DLC's from the Crown Store for another $39.99 in crowns). If I'd only waited a week!!!!!

And on top of that, I missed out on the Palomino completely. I have a character who would LOVE to have a golden horse, but it will probably never happen. I even tried to buy the Gold Edition JUST for the horse, but the online store says I'm not "eligible" for that product.

I'm a sad panda.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty frustrated about this horse, actually. I played in the beta, but didn't enjoy it, so I didn't buy the game when it came out. About a month ago, I got interested when I heard about One Tamriel coming out, and finally bought the game. I managed to buy it about one week BEFORE the Gold Edition went on sale (game was $39.99, then bought the 4 bundled DLC's from the Crown Store for another $39.99 in crowns). If I'd only waited a week!!!!!

And on top of that, I missed out on the Palomino completely. I have a character who would LOVE to have a golden horse, but it will probably never happen. I even tried to buy the Gold Edition JUST for the horse, but the online store says I'm not "eligible" for that product.

I'm a sad panda.

I'm a very sad Panda. :)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, seniòre.
    The horse was available at launch... And got taken off... Then again available in the crown store... Then taken off.. then put it a bundle. There were quite a few chances at it
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • daroule1982
    daroule1982
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    The horse was available at launch... And got taken off... Then again available in the crown store... Then taken off.. then put it a bundle. There were quite a few chances at it

Again.

It's not about the mount specifically. It's about availability during an event. I had all the dlc's, but had no option to buy the horse because I would have to open a whole new account and abandon all my previous achievements. Please read the whole forum. You will understand this is an issue that needs to be resolved for the masses, and not the few. But just to clarify I will edit this discussion for those who don't read the entire comments section.

I feel since the mount has been taken off that Zenimax has realized this. But, now it leaves no mount to obtain for the special. Instead of making it available, they made it go "poof". I don't know what to think about this tactic.