The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sword-Singer 5piece not working

EndlessPain
EndlessPain
Soul Shriven
After spending arround 115k(and time) setting up a sword singer set It came to my attention that the 5piece bonus(450WD) seems to not work with the 2handed ultimate
The set reads "Adds 450 Weapon Damage to your Two handed abilities"
I tested with 5piece Sword singer(Gold 2h mace Weapon, Purple boots, Blue jewelery, all gold enchants) vs 4 piece marksman(3jewelery purple, boots purple all golden enchants) 1piece sword singer(Gold 2h mace)
Now, from one set to the other I only loose a few stam on jewelery and the max stam bonus, keeping the weapon damage bonus
Dmg from sneak, fully buffed on a Giant with Sword Singer - 125k
Dmg from sneak, fully buffed on a Giant with Marksman - 124k
Now, I supose this dmg loss if from the max stam I loose, about 1k, wich means the extra 450WD(429to be exact) from the 5piece bonus isn't affecting the ultimate
Is this intended or bug?
  • ghofmann
    ghofmann
    ✭✭
    You might need to test it in a more controlled setting. Too many variables to tell.
  • EndlessPain
    EndlessPain
    Soul Shriven
    I realized I can just change one piece to loose the 5piece and test that way
    Will post results later
  • EndlessPain
    EndlessPain
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, did some more tests, allthe numbers you see are max dmg not dps or average

-Regen food-

Wrecking blow (Rally + Relentless Focus)
    5pc SS: 27 961
    4pc SS: 25 490

Onslaught (Sneak + Rally + Relentless Focus + Empower + Clever Alchemist 5piece + Shadowy Disguise)
    5pc SS: 117 895
    4pc SS: 117 967

-tri stat food-

Wrecking blow (Rally + Relentless Focus)
    5pc SS: 30 156
    4pc SS: 26 256

Onslaught (Sneak + Rally + Relentless Focus + Empower + Clever Alchemist 5piece + Shadowy Disguise)
    5pc SS: 124 391
    4pc SS: 124 464

The little diference you see on the damage on ultimate test it's because my Sword singer boots are infused and I switched them to divine ones from other set, to remove the 5pc while keeping almost the same stats

I think it's clear that the 5piece bonus from Sword-Singer is not beeing applied on the ultimate
    Edited by EndlessPain on October 15, 2016 7:34PM