Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4] [NA] [PVE] Legion of Tiber Septim

• BigLamb
    BigLamb
    invite was sent, sorry about the delay
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Small and Mature guild looking to recruit players to our ranks. We are an older group of gamers who are extremely laid back that have lives outside of ESO. We work jobs during the day so our online time is limited to evening and weekends. We are active usually around 3 days during the week and all weekend. We stick to PVE and we have no problem passing gear, items, and consumables between our people to help them out. We don't have enough people at this time to use the guild bank. We will run missions and dungeons with you no matter what level you are. Again we are in the business of helping our people to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We do mic up when we are on so it would be beneficial to have a microphone for easier communication.

Legion of Tiber Septim has opened recruiting again. We are looking for active players. Thank you and have a nice day
    Edited by BigLamb on September 20, 2016 12:33PM
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Small and Mature guild looking to recruit players to our ranks. We are an older group of gamers who are extremely laid back that have lives outside of ESO. We work jobs during the day so our online time is limited to evening and weekends. We are active usually around 3 days during the week and all weekend. We stick to PVE and we have no problem passing gear, items, and consumables between our people to help them out. We don't have enough people at this time to use the guild bank. We will run missions and dungeons with you no matter what level you are. Again we are in the business of helping our people to make your experience with us as enjoyable as possible. We do mic up when we are on so it would be beneficial to have a microphone for easier communication. We have champions accross various pacts, come join us.

Guild bank is open and we have many resources. Currently at 60 but in need of active players
    Edited by BigLamb on September 20, 2016 12:33PM
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    if you are looking for a guild and going to be playing this weekend then hit me up for an invite
  • HrolleifTheUnbroken
    PSN: ROBERT-I (that's an "i")
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    if you are looking for a guild let me know. we have plenty of supplies and our people are running dungeons constantly
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still looking, come one, come all..message me in game or leave a message here
  • Clint09
    Clint09
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining PSN: CLINT09
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    running dungeons, high level champs to low level characters. we are here to help, come join
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    If you are active, we are looking for you, come join us
  • Mookie_McGroin
    I'm interested - PSN: Mookie_McGroin

• BigLamb
    BigLamb
    invite sent, welcome to the guild, anyone else? come join us
  • rsanidad_ESO
    PSN: zzyxxs
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    We are looking to keep expanding, message me if you are interested
  • cbgamer
    cbgamer
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining. Mature gamer returning to the game, but only level 29 on AD. Still figuring out the game.

PSN cbTitan
  • jizzsus
    jizzsus
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite. Asian player from Singapore. Psn:jizzsus
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    invites sent, welcome to the guild
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still looking for more players, please read the first post and make sure this is the type of guild you are looking for..Thanks
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    If you are looking for laid back guild come and join us.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still looking for new recruits
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Elder Scrolls Online Update 12 breaks on Oct 18th. Come join our guild and get in on some action.
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Join us, we look for ward to having you with us
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Come join us now - One Tamriel
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested in joining. Returning for One Tamriel.

PSN: GUC1990
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    Will get you out an invite this afternoon

Still looking for people who are returning to Tamriel, come join us
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    If anyone is looking for a guild let me know. We are here to help
  • Doomslinger781
    Doomslinger781
    ✭✭✭
    Hello. Your guild sounds quite reasonable. I'd like a chance to see what it's all about.

PSN DoomSlinger781

Thanks!
    Templar: Duncan Castlehoff (main)
    Sorc: Sabine Lumoria
    DK: Auderlant
    NB: Yggmeena
    Templar: Mukambei
    DK: Stegmon
    Sorc: Gruze Von Kruger
    NB: Gnarl Ballin
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    still looking for more players, hit me up
  • Spudzylla2086
    Spudzylla2086
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining. PSN: Spudzylla
  • BigLamb
    BigLamb
    I just caught this, I will get you an invite out this afternoon. If anyone else needs a guild please let me know.