The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any addon that can mark all ornate items as junk?

Maotti
Maotti
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone knows?
PC EU
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There used to be an addon called "dustman" that would learn what you considered as junk and auto-mark it for you. Not sure if it's been kept up to date. I uninstalled it after some close calls with nearly selling stuff I didn't want to, but that may have been because I wasn't stringent enough with filters. Might be worth a look.
    PC | EU
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure but I think Personal Assistant does it. Haven't used it since Craft Bags were added.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dustman is 2.6 friendly. :)

I'm going to have to monitor it though. For all I know, I might have sold something valuable and didn't even notice.