Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Tamriel FPS

ereboz
ereboz
✭✭✭✭
Ever since One Tamriel I am getting well below 20 FPS and often times I can not weapon swap. It is running very poorly, please help.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ereboz wrote: »
    Ever since One Tamriel I am getting well below 20 FPS and often times I can not weapon swap. It is running very poorly, please help.
    This is normal for ESO. Every major update will see your framerate decrease. Has been going this way since release.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have an FPs drop, however, I'm starting to not trust the accuracy of the built-in FPs counter because, although I'm stable at 200, when I change bars from dual-wielding to bow to applu Endless Hail I have to press literally 7 times the action button for it to execute.

Not to mention the bar swapping by themselves two, three times in a row that after MONTHS ZOS not only wasn't capable to solve but also never said a word about it, probably because they play practically inside the megaserver with 5 of latency.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    Your usersettings.txt got reset. Go into options and go through them all.