The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where the hell are my character

Wolfshead
Wolfshead
✭✭✭✭
I have choose Live-EU but i come to where you make a total new character and im not go to do new character please help me :( and have even send a feedback serious
If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    why do i have sit and wait for 10 min to login to EU servers and wait for Announcements to change before i can play this frack stupid
    Edited by Wolfshead on October 6, 2016 12:43PM
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem.... :S What can I do?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    I heard another soul mention this. He said he had to leave and log in again a couple times before his characters showed up. I think they are there, just not getting loaded.