Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Has the appearance of the Trinimac Light Robe been changed?

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Someone I know said some sort of WINGS have been added to this robe. PLEASE say it ain't so!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most probably it has wings now. It showed wings on PTS.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the "wings" that were part of the Trinimac shoulder pieces now are part of the robes instead.

I don't know the purpose of this change.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason could be the color bug which sometimes happend.
    Like, the lower half of those shoulder "spikes/arrows) were blank white sometimes etc.

Maybe thats how they intend to fix it (which im happy about, I like those wings/spikes, and can use them in combination with Monster Sets)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, that and head and shoulders are the least crafted slots as they're more often used for Undaunted sets.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me weeks of questing to get the Trinimac chest motif, but the character I made it for wouldn't wear those wings. =( I guess I'll be converting it into an Imperial robe when One Tamriel goes live...

I wish there was a way to craft in the old (pre-redesign) styles. Then I could keep the Trinimac robe I like, along with the classic Redguard robe that was just so damn elegant.
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    So I don't need to collect trinimac style anymore...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. This really sucks. PLEASE ZOS, reverse this decision and find some other way to fix the wing bug! I know some people like them but many of us just hate them while we love the robe as it is since you've finally fixed its distortion bug. PLEASE don't ruin it now for us!

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shame they moved them to the chest. I like the chest piece and while I don't mind the wings entirely, I don't want my Argonian to look like he just chugs Red Bull all day. :D
    Argonian forever
  • laurajf
    laurajf
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously? I thought those were part of the shoulders, which I could ignore. I love the robe style itself and it was the first motif I've wanted in a long time because of that. I've been ignoring most of the newer style motifs because they're all ugly (to me) and have just been wearing costumes. If these wing things are attached to the robe itself, that's really disappointing.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tested it on the PTS and can confirm that yes, the wings are now on the robe.

I've also submitted /feedback on the PTS in protest of this change, and urge all of you to do the same. We're down to the wire, but reverting the appearance hopefully falls into the realm of a minor tweak for ZOS. I don't want us to encourage the practice of changing the aesthetics of armor styles, especially after those armor styles have been put up for sale in the Crown Store.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh! I hate this even worse than I thought I would! @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom PLEASE tell them to reverse this terrible decision! They've taken one of the best robes in the game and COMPLETELY destroyed the look of it! I just hate it!