Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zone scaled to CP160 but Im only lvl 31

ObsidianDoll
With the new One Tamriel update my world has suddenly turned a lot more difficult lol.
All PVE creatures I see are CP160. My character level is only lvl 31.

I thought I might have scaled up so I tried to kill 2 lousy Scampis... I died.. xD

If it makes any difference, Im in Greenshade (AD)
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everything everywhere is cp160 now, even you are scaled up. Probably going to make leveling more difficult for new folks. Try and get some good set gear for your level and if you still have trouble get some good food for your build and keep it up while adventuring.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol this just means that now your character needs to be a bit better geared for the occasion! If you're not using any crafted sets, and have no CPs, you're going to have a really hard time.
  • ObsidianDoll
    This cant be right though! The zones are supposed to scale to your level right? I got good set gear. Good weapons, food buffs, etc.. Before I could kill scampis in a flash now I die trying..
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, you are scaled to the zone. Don't stand in red ;)
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, everything is scaled to CP160 and your character is buffed to match it, to a point.

It'll be tough at first but you'll get the hang of it

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ObsidianDoll
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    No, you are scaled to the zone. Don't stand in red ;)

Hahaha okay thanks for the tip :D
  • ObsidianDoll
    Alright thanks for the info guys!
  • ObsidianDoll
    You are right, this wasnt a bug. I just had to get used to fighting NPC's that are scaled to my level. All good now!