The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Highest provisioning writ requiring prior tier recipes

BergisMacBride
BergisMacBride
✭✭✭✭✭
Posting here as I suspect this is a bug and unintended consequence of changing max level writ turn-ins back to Craglorn.

I run daily max prov writs on 4 chars. The last two days, half have required the prior tier recipes (e.g., Fresh Apples and Eidar Cheese\Khenarthi's Wings Chai) that we needed before the Orsinium dlc. In addition, these same writs also gave a level VI (CP 50 or 100) recipe reward just like before. The other half required the current CP 150 (level VII) recipes and gave the appropriate reward.

This does not appear to be a char-specific issue. I've had one char need the "old" level VI recipes one day and the higher level ones the next. I think these prior tier recipes must have worked themselves back into the rotation with the change to the Belkarth quest turn-in.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, can see if this is a bug or intended? If it is not a bug, IMO it needs to be reverted. Thanks!
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw the same thing with the max provisioning writ today - CP50 recipes required, obtained a CP100 recipe in the VI box.

Edit: The inspiration and gold rewards were 20K and 664g - which I think is correct.
    Edited by smacx250 on October 6, 2016 4:43PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hhhm I thought there was a bug that was making Tier VI writs into Tier V, considering the recipes needed, turn-in location, and reward were all Tier V. I didn't see anything in the Patch Notes saying that the turn--in location for Tier VI was supposed to be Craglorn now.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw another thread on this, isn't the issue that Tier VI Recipe Improvement passive actually covers CP50,100 &150CP. This is asking for all writ recipes on that tier (18 alot of slots!)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know that anything is "wrong" per-say, but it is different. Definitely didn't need those lower-level recipes before the patch. Maybe it also used to take character CP into account, and it no longer does? It is going to be a little more cumbersome needing to have more mats stocked and having extra food & drink lying around.