The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CAN'T MORPH FIERY GRIP

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Skill was unmorphed during respec, it lost experience, and now can't be morphed.
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question, do you have enough levels in Ardent Flame to actually obtain the skill Fiery Grip? I thought we may see some problems with the switch of Fiery Grip for Lava Whip in the skill line.

From the patch notes:

Dragonknight
    Ardent Flame
    Fiery Grip: Switched the position of this ability with the Lava Whip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
    Lava Whip: Switched the position of this ability with the Fiery Grip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Quick question, do you have enough levels in Ardent Flame to actually obtain the skill Fiery Grip? I thought we may see some problems with the switch of Fiery Grip for Lava Whip in the skill line.

From the patch notes:

Dragonknight
    Ardent Flame
    Fiery Grip: Switched the position of this ability with the Lava Whip ability as seen in the skill line UI.
    Lava Whip: Switched the position of this ability with the Fiery Grip ability as seen in the skill line UI.

Yes I do.

Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    I'll see if I can replicate this and take screenshots when I log on later today.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some of my guild mates had the same issue.
    Don't tank

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    THE ISSUE IS FIXED
    Don't tank

• shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »

From the patch notes:

Dragonknight
    Ardent Flame

That switch doesn't make sense to me. Before I knock the target away, them bring them back with the Fiery Grip. Now, it is like kicking a can in the street: knock them away, run up to them knock them away again. Two of my skills knock back. None retrieve the target after knocking them back. I do not yet have a skill point to reacquire the grip. I did notice that the experience I had in that skill is still there.