Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

• Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Your invite is being sent.
    Edited by Kalebron on September 4, 2016 6:31PM
  • Berkyb
    Berkyb
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you! Hoping to have some time tonight to play so I'll check then.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Psn is down but hope you got in beforehand. Happy gaming and see you in the guild.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to make sure we are clear on who we accept into the guild. We are not only an LGBTQA guild, we are an anybody guild. The only requirements we have are openmindedness and being a good person to others. We are not elitists although we aspire to be great. We do not expect others to be at any certain level or meet any hardcore qualification to be in this guild. No discrimination is allowed at all by anyone to anyone. We seek to make a unified Tamriel where people can feel free to be who they want to be without the worry of being ridiculed or demeaned. We do not care what you sound like, what you look like or where you come from. We focus mainly on PvE but enjoy PvP. We do not hold grudges toward any side when doing PvP and see it as a secondary necessary gain which we do not limit our members to one side. We encourage cross alliance character building as well in order to foster more unity although it is not a requirement. Hope this clears up things about our expectations as a guild.
  • odd69
    odd69
    Soul Shriven
    A extremely active player here( everyday if i can..) have been through so many LGBTQ guilds,long lost to other games. are you guys still a functioning guild? if so i can be a very great asset and can put plenty time for the guild even set up guild raffles things of that nature. I have a keyboard plus three mics with different sound settings depending on your preference of my voice( for realz) send me an add

odd69
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't know these existed! Awesome :)
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Always glad to have new people. We are still fairly new and accept new members daily. We don't care if you are gay or straight or other, just as long as you are nice and respectful of others. We are at 95 members currently. We have many active players and players who play casually. Since there are 500 slots, I have never seen a problem with someone taking a long or short break.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    We have officially reached 100 members and growing. We currently have strong active players and we also have a casual group, we are growing daily. I'm so excited.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    We are working on specific Trial dates of Friday, Saturday and Wednsday of each week but are open to other days depending on the number and desire of the guild. If you are LGBTQA or straight or open-minded and a good person then please join our team. We are currently still looking for casual players but are also seeking hardcore players for trial groups. Again, we don't care about what your orientation is and will never allow anyone to experience bullying in this guild. OneTamriel is approaching and we have people from all alliances. Join us now!
  • chikorawl
    chikorawl
    I'd love to join

PSN: chikorawl

Cheers
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    chikorawl wrote: »
    I'd love to join

PSN: chikorawl

Cheers

Welcome to the Guild!! We are happy to have you.
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must ask if this guild is named after the music group :)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    I must ask if this guild is named after the music group :)

Yes it was. Lol
    Edited by Kalebron on September 25, 2016 2:16PM
  • sumisu1
    sumisu1
    ✭✭✭
    would like to join

psn: allensumisu

thanks
  • aeonDragonfly
    aeonDragonfly
    ✭✭
    Active player on AD.

PSN: aeonDragonfly

Thanks!
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this PSN/NA? I have been looking for an LGBT friendly guild for so long! Very active player with mains in every faction, and my main main is a 9 trait crafter with every style.

PSN: ForKristSake

Please invite soon. THANKS! :)

• Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and yes. I will send you an invite asap. We have a few 9 trait crafters as well. We will be glad to have you aboard.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I have been wondering about joining an LGBT friendly guild and know that a PC one exists.
    I had thought of founding my own if none already exists and thought of calling it "Friends of Dorothy"

I would be interested in joining.

My PSN ID is: carljokl

Now I have to figure out which guild to drop in order to join. I get so many invites the 5 slots filled up quickly.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Currently, we are a close-knit group with many casual players. We are growing and at about 110 players currently. We would be happy to have you. I will send an invite to you. Welcome aboard.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    I would be curious to hear members experiences in relation to other players on LGBTQ gaming. I get the perception that it is common for North American gamer men / boys to insult each other using homophobic slurs. It also seems common to hear people say "it's so gay" as a slur about things e.g. "Sorry I dropped out of the group, my internet connection keeps dropping, it's so gay!". While I don't get offended by this, It does make me ponder. Would they think any differently if they knew someone they were playing with is gay. In 2016 is it still the go to way to try and insult a guy by accusing them of being gay? Since most of the players I come across are men I haven't witnessed treatment towards women yet.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we have thick skins. I don't think we have had any problems with this yet although there is the occasional person who may throw out a stereotype or two. I think that it is simply human nature, but one thing I can say for this guild is that nobody goes out of their way to insult anyone, stir drama, name, shame, or flame. We are an adult guild so we don't function in the manner of an HR department. With that being said, we expect our members to be respectful but at the same time be real. We just don't police. We are not unique and are similar to other guilds. We only ask that our members try to be respectful, be open-minded, and enjoy their gameplay. There are always going to be people who don't mesh well though. Personally, I am also in other guilds where I hear these things all the time and it does not bother me. Mainly, our guild is a place where nobody will make fun of how you sound or your ability to play. We encourage heterosexuals to join just as much as LGBTQA but only ask that people just be nice and respectful to each other regardless of situation. We don't ask what sexual orientation anyone is when they join. This is not a dating app so we just don't inquire what anyone's sexuality is. Point is, just be real and anything else that's happens is life. We can deal with anything that comes our way.
    Edited by Kalebron on October 6, 2016 11:41PM
  • immortalpaladin1776
    My psn is child_of_anubis3, i play in spurts but would love to join a guild where a guy playing a girl wont get trashtalked
  • Macktor
    Macktor
    Been looking for a LGBT guild on PS4 for a while now, and was guided here via reddit by the Just Tacos ladies. Would love to join.

PSN - mackmb

Main is an Imperial DK Tank, CP 475+, maxed out on all crafting, 8 traits in everything, currently working on my 9ths.

Thanks!
    M.
    Edited by Macktor on October 8, 2016 3:30PM
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Macktor wrote: »
    Been looking for a LGBT guild on PS4 for a while now, and was guided here via reddit by the Just Tacos ladies. Would love to join.

PSN - mackmb

Main is an Imperial DK Tank, CP 475+, maxed out on all crafting, 8 traits in everything, currently working on my 9ths.

Thanks!
    M.

We look forward to having you. We are in need of more tanks. We have begun doing some trials. We are not all up to par with vet trials yet and I would like to have a few more active players. You will be a welcome addition. ✌️️
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    And we can help on the crafting. We have nearly three or four 9 trait crafters.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Just to note. I don't seem to have received any invitation this weekend. Did one get sent? PSN: carljokl
    My Characters

• Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I had sent it. I will send another.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    When I try to invite, it says you need to leave one of your other guilds first. You can have a total of five guilds.
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Kalebron wrote: »
    I thought I had sent it. I will send another.

Actually it was my mistake. I did get the invitation after all but it wasn't a guild name I was expected. When I got the second invitation I realised that invitation was for the right guild.

I tend to get random invites from people so it is not always easy to tell.
    My Characters

• Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, ImperativeReaction is so named after a favorite band "Imperative Reaction" and also because we do not want a guild name that would push away others who are not LGBTQA.
    Edited by Kalebron on October 11, 2016 5:49PM