The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So Skeleton 2PC undaunted set going live?

• Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reactive (35%) bone pirate (30%) stamplar with focus (8%) and empowering sweeps (15%+++). if everything is active, this socould add viper for some damage, i guess...
    Derra wrote: »
    Atleast the build that could utilize it´s full potential lack the proccsets to back it up properly.

what exactly do you mean?

reactive (35%) bone pirate (30%) stamplar with focus (8%) and empowering sweeps (15%+++). if everything is active, this sounds pretty insane... could add viper for some damage, i guess... or black rose for sustain... or fasalla's. oh, and vamp, of course.

not the most useful build on its own due to low kill potential and little cc, but with the viper option damage seems tolerable, with fasallas there is utility and when going for full tank, you can set up siege like crazy as soon as the first ally is around...

but you don't even have to overstack it. imho just bone pirate and one or two other forms of less damage taken is strong. e.g. some vamp magplar running empowering sweeps, or any stam build in reactive.

that said, there are TONs of sets that sound pretty insane right now. Maybe we'll really see build diversity this patch... maybe just a diverse set of cancers, though. I think you can now specialized everything beyond sanity. Personally, I'll first get the ult gain HA set + bloodspawn for my sorc group build (aka negate+encase bot) and then I'll try offensive proc cancer and defensive damage reduction cancer on my stamplar.

if there's anything I learned during magplar 1.6+1.7 it's that crying/compaining isn't the answer. I'll just copy whatever I consider OP. This way, I'll either find weaknesses of it or just end up feeling strong. It makes me enjoy the game a lot more and I've even been much more productive on my dayjob ever since I embrace the Fotm
    Edited by Kas on October 5, 2016 10:24AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least i will be able to get the vMA No-Death achievement in all my chars before the set gets nerfed :trollface:
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    It also mitigates damage to damage shields

Shhhhhhhhh. .. that was reported to devs .. now every sorc gunna use it lol

Thanks for that.

Yessss excellent, excellent.

Initiate trolling in:

PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    shield breaker jewerly.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    shield breaker jewerly.

Lol they actually made that a thing?
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    shield breaker jewerly.

Lol they actually made that a thing?

Yep, they missed adding it to the rest of IC Sets, Rich Lambert confirmed its intended to be there (I think it was Rich)