The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant progress in vet wayrest sewers

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
The door does not open and cant move to next area
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has someone in your group NOT done the quest before and did NOT pick it up this time? That will cause the door to stay stuck forever.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    The door does not open and cant move to next area

This happened before One Tamriel was released, myself experiencing it at least a handful of times. Only fix was to cry on each others shoulders and leave the dungeon.

Every time this occurred there was a player in group with the quest. They wouldn't even know they had it until probing further... if that helps solve the riddle.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this thread by searching for the exact same bug, i guess it will never get fixed.