Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

NMG, TBS or VO for vMA

bsupino
bsupino
Been grinding for VO but only found infused, sturdy traits.
Should I Stay NMG or TBS with divines or switch to VO with other traits for stam sorc DPS for vMA?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as you are using some sort of upper tier gear, you can do vMA. It has been done in hundings.

That said VO will help a little. TBS might not be the best of ideas unless you have constant high crit and crit damage increase from somewhere. But in Maelstrom, gear < practice anyway.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run 5 VO + 5 TBS for vMA. It can be done with any of those three, truthfully. VO makes a huge difference in sustain and mobility however, and since I started using it, I would recommend it as part of your build regardless of the combination. It can be paired with NMG too.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't use VO as the base set. If you don't have the jewelry + 2 body pieces, use Agility jewelry and a monster set (Velidreth or Valkyn). As far as the base set goes, for solo play NMG is always the best. TBS shines in trials or other group content with appropriate buffs. Hunding's is good too.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade