Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the Crown Store showcase?

Mercutio
Mercutio
✭✭✭✭
Shouldn't the items new for October be on preview by now?
The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
#DwemerLife
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly all we will get is a preview of a brown wooden box .... :)

Though this one she hopes not.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Usually I love agreeing with you Santie, but in this case what clicking that agree means saddens me as your words may very well prove too true.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We moved this conversation to Crown Store & ESO Plus
    Staff Post
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the suspense is killing me! I'm terrified of what might be in it.
    PC/EU DC
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it out yet? :'(
    *Special Snowflake*

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it out yet? :'(

Still nothing :(
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on September 30, 2016 1:43PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Runs on September 30, 2016 2:57PM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... but where is the Imperial male high costume :'(
    *Special Snowflake*

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many goodies to buy :) Rajhin's Cat Mask sounds really interesting!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    So many goodies to buy :) Rajhin's Cat Mask sounds really interesting!

The cat mask.. Just for kitties? Or can other races use it? I'm sure we can fit our heads in it too.

No Elk mount this month. Or my dutchess personality! Lol disappointing.

My boyfriend will be pleased to know his desired personality is being released though.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Seratopia

Feeling feline? Get cat-faced! During the Witches Festival, no one perpetrates more cunning and devious tricks than Rajhin the Footpad, the Purring Liar. This mask enables you to adopt one of the many faces of that consummate trickster.

Rajhin's Cat Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.

That's the description :)
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    @Seratopia

Feeling feline? Get cat-faced! During the Witches Festival, no one perpetrates more cunning and devious tricks than Rajhin the Footpad, the Purring Liar. This mask enables you to adopt one of the many faces of that consummate trickster.

Rajhin's Cat Mask will be available on all platforms for a limited time during the Witches Festival, from October 13 to November 1.

That's the description :)

Okay so it's an actual cat mask, I only wanted the scarf thing. I don't want to adopt a cat's actual face. (And if I am still taking this the wrong way I am so sorry. Haha.)
    Edited by Seratopia on October 1, 2016 7:34AM
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    Okay so it's an actual cat mask, I only wanted the scarf thing. I don't want to adopt a cat's actual face. (And if I am still taking this the wrong way I am so sorry. Haha.)

http://eso.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/item-type/armor/costumes/hats/

There's the Abah's Watch Turban, but it's not available in the Store, i also don't know if it ever was or will be.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    No skeletal pets or mount? *Sniffle*
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    SSlarg wrote: »

zombie horse is there....
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »
    SSlarg wrote: »

zombie horse is there....

as it was last year. didn't want it then nor now.

they have already made skeletal horses senche and pets.

they just need to release them here. (no skeletals no money lol)

PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The zombie horse is one of my favourite mounts - of all the mounts, he has an asymmetrical model and texture, nothing mirrored and looking weird. I'm rather glad the game doesn't come with smell though - he must absolutely stink! All that rotting flesh!

I'm going to use the alliance horse and outfit for PvP - it's perfect for that job. And the dog as well - actually runs like a dog and not a rabbit. Nor is it overly noisy. Very nice. :)

Best of all, lots of stuff I fancy and none of it in a gambling crate. Yippee! :D
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady