Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What sort of priority is given to artwork/model bugs for CROWN-purchases?

RandomSilliness
RandomSilliness
✭✭✭
Title says it all.

Best Answer

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many female outfits, mainly the three female Breton outfits, had been using a deformed male chest model instead of the female chest model since they were released. We reported the issue multiple times, and the issue was actually acknowledged months ago, but no fixes so far.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Answer ✓
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there were a lot of complaints about the Breton Hero Costume when that came out and no improvements have been made on it. So once a product comes out, they don't seem to do much after that to improve quality. But there have been some very good costumes that came out like the Treasure Hunter Costume which had amazing details and was overall a very good quality costume.
    PC/EU DC
  • RandomSilliness
    RandomSilliness
    ✭✭✭
    I eventually saw a fix for my gripe, when housing shipped.