Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guilds to join

ShadowThief3384
Hi there,

I am looking for a couple of guilds to join; especially interested in crafting. I'll be honest in that i do not know or understand a lot of the lingo in ESO. i play to have fun, but am always looking to improve my skills. Not looking to pay a lot in dues if possible.

I'm a Templar Wood Elf in the Aldmeri Dominion. 351 Champion Pts.

GT: Shadowthief3384

thanks!
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    @ShadowThief3384 Wretched Legion is always looking to to add more membera. We have many members who are very versed in ESO and we enjoy helping others learn. We are a mature but fun guild that enjoyshe running dungeons daily and trials weekly. We also have weekly pvp groups. We have members who are also master crafters that can assist you. Let me know if this sounds like a guild you would like to join.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Also, no dues B)
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• ShadowThief3384
    phidonk526 wrote: »
    Also, no dues B)

hey there! one of my long time guilds was dissolved :(...could i still get an invite to your guild?

thanks!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Hey! You should also look at the Sweetroll Patrol guild post! We have crafters on hand to assist with research items and we always share motif page drops. There are no dues. We only ask for activity and help in return for other members!
  • CelticSold1er
    IF youre interested in a werewolf guild we give free bites and we have alot of really nice people

- Alliance: Ebonheart Pact -
    - GT: Celtic Sold1er
    - Platform: Xbox One -
    - Server: NA -[/b]