The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What am I missing? (Sweetroll killer - DB)

itehache
itehache
✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
I hope you guys can help me.
I am trying to start the quest Sweetroll killer. I know where the note should be at, but it simply won't show up.
I have completed all DB story quests, I am a bane of the golden coast, explorer, i have all skyshards, hell I even have the achievements for the sacraments and stuff :lol:
My DB skill line is 10, but people I know with a lower level have been able to find the note that gives the quest.
What am I missing?
Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't remember finding a note to start the quest. I think I saw a new quest tracker pop up on Reman Mevavius inside The Eight Blessings inn to start the quest.
    PC/EU DC
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're most likely missing one of the side quests. Check the archivements, there's one for the side quests which lists all of them. AFIK the quest only unlocks after you have done all the others.
  • ThatAlaskanDude
    ThatAlaskanDude
    ✭✭✭
    There are two quest that requires completion to get the sweetroll killer quest. One of them is by the Kvatch Castle near the water where you meet up with the Dunmer Morag Tong chick and the other is with Razum Dar (somewhere in Kvatch but can't remember. The inn I think?). I didn't see the first one until I was bored and went full on explorer mode.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to first do the quest "A Cordial Collaboration" which is given by Naryu in Kvatch.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I thought the order of the side quests did not matter.

I knew you all would be able to help, thanks! You're awesome.

I am missing "A cordial collaboration" so probably is that.

I can't believe I still have missing quests after all the hours spent in the gold coast :tongue: That's what I love about this game.

Thanks all, I hope this works

Cheers
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itehache wrote: »
    Damn, I thought the order of the side quests did not matter.

I knew you all would be able to help, thanks! You're awesome.

I am missing "A cordial collaboration" so probably is that.

I can't believe I still have missing quests after all the hours spent in the gold coast :tongue: That's what I love about this game.

Thanks all, I hope this works

Cheers
    I find that particular quest is super easy to miss... I've done it on a couple of characters but I'm sure I've missed it on others.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just in case anyone else has the same question, after finishing the quest "A cordial collaboration" I have been able to start "The sweetroll killer"

Thank you all!!

Now let's see if that quest is as good as I heard :tongue:
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only noticed I hadn't done "A cordial collaboration" and "Sweetroll Killer" when I checked my achievements for the DLC.

Finding Naryu is hard... but always worthwhile ;)
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only noticed I hadn't done "A cordial collaboration" and "Sweetroll Killer" when I checked my achievements for the DLC.

Finding Naryu is hard... but always worthwhile ;)

Yeah I also missed her! Even if you go on "explorer mood" she is always hiding too well haha!