The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Showcase October..

andreasranasen
andreasranasen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
All the 'Halloween themed' content in this Showcase is the same stuff you offered last year around Halloween... What about the Skeleton Horse/Seche/Wolf/Bear/Camel that were datamined for Crown Crates? What about the different Witch hats that were datamined? Where are the new hairstyles? Or the fact that the Grim Harlequin motif is 5k crowns. People were expecting this to be an ingame Motif no? It's October, and this is all you can come up with? There's so much you can come up with for Halloween. The list is endless. One word, LAZY!

SHOWCASE:
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/09/30/crown-store-showcase--september-30th-2016
Edited by andreasranasen on September 30, 2016 3:48PM
#VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
  • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
  • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Witch hats will be crown crates and so will the skeletal mounts. I like the masks and the Werewolf Lord and since I bought the other things last year I can save money on those :)
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the 'Halloween themed' content in this Showcase is the same stuff you offered last year around Halloween... What about the Skeleton Horse/Seche/Wolf/Bear/Camel that were datamined for Crown Crates? What about the different Witch hats that were datamined? Where are the new hairstyles? Or the fact that the Grim Harlequin motif is 5k crowns. People were expecting this to be an ingame Motif no? It's October, and this is all you can come up with? There's so much you can come up with for Halloween. The list is endless. One word, LAZY!

SHOWCASE:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/09/30/crown-store-showcase--september-30th-2016

Im willing to bet theres going to be a good bit of "halloween" themed items in the Crown Crates once theyre out. They arent going to talk about them until theyre ready to release them.

And I personally think its a good idea that they put last years offerings in the store for this year. I already got what I wanted from last years offerings but its nice for people who didnt get a chance to pick up any of that.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care what's in a crown crate . They could put a flying dragon mount in there with a Divine polymorph and I wouldn't purchase one . The could put an exclusive castle home in there and I still would not bother purchasing one crate .

If they put it in for direct purchase , I will happily get fleeced for zombie horse .
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm willing to bet the skeletal mounts will be crate exclusive since there appears to be one of every (or almost) mount animal.. kinda like those Storm Atronach mounts in the PTS "Storm Atronach Crown Crates"

Bringing back last years items does allow people who missed out to grab items, but would be nice to add something new.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord