The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

can ZoS clarify if Theives guild and Orsinium sets come in all traits now please?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
since all sets are getting scaled i'm hoping they dont skip on other DLC sets like briar heart or Braraha from being part of the every piece and every trait changes
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't they already come in every piece though?
    I'm not sure about traits but Briarheart and Bahrahra do come in Jewelry, Armor and weapons.
    Argonian forever
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't they already come in every piece though?
    I'm not sure about traits but Briarheart and Bahrahra do come in Jewelry, Armor and weapons.

just wanted to make sure tho, i know they dont come in every trait and i'm pretty sure both dont come in shield form.

them not being in every trait kinda killed the sets for me since it made them pretty plain
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahraha and Syvarra's both definitely have shields, weapons, and jewelry; as do Sithis, Flanking, Morihaus. I don't recall ever seeing a Trinimac, Briarheart, Pariah shield, but I've never seen a weapon either even though I know they exist (I haven't played much in Wrothgar since they were introduced)

There is a mixed message as far as jewelry goes currently on live. Not sure what changes to expect with OT update. Both Bahraha and Syvarra jewelry come in healthy, robust, arcane (makes sense since both sets come in light, medium, or heavy). Sithis does as well. Flanking only comes in robust, and Morihaus only in healthy. I think all three Wrothgar sets had jewelry in all three traits, but maybe that's changed. As I said, it's been a while since I played there for any length of time.

I don't recall not seeing any specific traits on any of the DLC armor pieces or weapons, but wasn't really paying particular attention.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Bahraha and Syvarra's both definitely have shields, weapons, and jewelry; as do Sithis, Flanking, Morihaus. I don't recall ever seeing a Trinimac, Briarheart, Pariah shield, but I've never seen a weapon either even though I know they exist (I haven't played much in Wrothgar since they were introduced)

There is a mixed message as far as jewelry goes currently on live. Not sure what changes to expect with OT update. Both Bahraha and Syvarra jewelry come in healthy, robust, arcane (makes sense since both sets come in light, medium, or heavy). Sithis does as well. Flanking only comes in robust, and Morihaus only in healthy. I think all three Wrothgar sets had jewelry in all three traits, but maybe that's changed. As I said, it's been a while since I played there for any length of time.

I don't recall not seeing any specific traits on any of the DLC armor pieces or weapons, but wasn't really paying particular attention.

i know that weapons specifically in theives doesnt come in all traits, tried to get a charged Braraha staff since the dlc dropped and nothing other than infused, precise and sharpened