Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

October Crown Store Showcase Predictions? Wishes? ETA?

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    altemriel wrote: »

1 • White Wolf

2 • ELK!!!

3 • Orchid Nixar thing

4 • That high pony tail that was on PTS not too long ago
    (which looked stiff af)

Ohh yea! I forgot about the Elk. It'll be perfect with my antlered bosmer. <3

I'm thinking many of the items will be halloween themed, and we'll be seeing the costumes from last year again.

I am really curious about the Elk mount, that reminds me on the Elks which the elves were riding in The lord of rings :).
    Hopefully they will be big enough, at least like these :)!!

elf-elk-lord-of-the-rings-the-hobbit-Favim.com-2609245.jpg

This is just so epic! I don't think it'll be that big, relative to our character's size. = (

well usually real elks are that big, or maybe just a bit smaller...

but if it would be at least half its size, I am happy!
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want the (Crown Crate?) pointy hat!

Edited by SlayerTheDragon on September 27, 2016 12:29PM
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Miaura
    Miaura
    ✭✭✭
    Black cat pet would be purrrfect for witches festival <3
    So would the wizard/witch hats, aurbical symbols and that bellydancer veil that were sunk into the crown crates on PTS, please just release them for straight purchase !

Might also be a fine time to start cycling some of the old items to make a reappearance in the store, for direct purchase and not a crate. In the theme of the witches festival I suggest the Sanguine goat, the Priest of the green outfit (wich I missed cause was moving, grr, then it was gone in a puff) and the dark Evening dress (wich I myself own, but would be very much in theme of the festival time).

Also I cant wait to see the open and closed turbans from PTS arrive in the store, for direct purchase, I`ve lusted after a turban ever since started playing...
    And that elk mount!

I think the crown store could use a larger selection of items available at a time :)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At this point, I just wish they would give us the Crown Store Showcase... If not by tomorrow it wont be til the 3rd :(
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Respec tokens to stamina for all magicka PVPers...
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish i could afford that pocket mammoth, but i will have to wait for my monthly crown re stock until tomorrow :(

Any chance we get the october showcase today? Or maybe soon-ish? @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ? :)

The Showcase will arrive before the end of the month. :)

Quoted from another thread. =D It'll either be today (Sept. 30th) or tomorrow.
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish i could afford that pocket mammoth, but i will have to wait for my monthly crown re stock until tomorrow :(

Any chance we get the october showcase today? Or maybe soon-ish? @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ? :)

The Showcase will arrive before the end of the month. :)

Quoted from another thread. =D It'll either be today (Sept. 30th) or tomorrow.

Should be today then, tomorrow is begin of the new month :)