The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Nord hero armor

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Will we likely see that again? Or only crown crates?- will they be bound and not tradable
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Will never be tradable just like currently. But are account wide. I hope they all make any appearance at some point again, hopefully not in the crates
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not enough room in the crown store for them to bring back the Nord Hero costume. Sorry about your luck.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Will we likely see that again? Or only crown crates?- will they be bound and not tradable

Well even though it would be sheer luck if you did get it, you could always try your hand at the crown crate RNG thingamabob everyone's talking about, as I've heard that all the past limited time items will have a chance at spawning in there. As far as I know so far that may be the only way to acquire it at this point. The only item I've seen them bring back was the Black Senche Panther & the original Senche Leopard NOT the Clouded one and that was probably, because they were really popular on their first original try in the Crown Store. Well I guess it's kind of like gambling if you're a risk taker may lady luck be with you, if not well you never know, if you have the extra money to spare when you do you can keep trying and hopefully eventually get it and after all sometimes patience is rewarded.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on September 28, 2016 6:18AM
  • Sinbag
    Sinbag
    Probably not enough room in the crown store for them to bring back the Nord Hero costume. Sorry about your luck.

What do you mean by not enouph room in the crown store?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well even though it would be sheer luck if you did get it, you could always try your hand at the crown crate RNG thingamabob everyone's talking about, as I've heard that all the past limited time items will have a chance at spawning in there. As far as I know so far that may be the only way to acquire it at this point. The only item I've seen them bring back was the Black Senche Panther & the original Senche Leopard NOT the Clouded one and that was probably, because they were really popular on their first original try in the Crown Store. Well I guess it's kind of like gambling if you're a risk taker may lady luck be with you, if not well you never know, if you have the extra money to spare when you do you can keep trying and hopefully eventually get it and after all sometimes patience is rewarded.

@DragonSamurai360 Just so you know. From what was on PTS it will be a small amount of items from the past in the crates for that season. They don't contain all past items at once.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@DragonSamurai360 Just so you know. From what was on PTS it will be a small amount of items from the past in the crates for that season. They don't contain all past items at once.

Ah ok thanks, I wasn't exactly sure, but it's good to know now.