Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Princess Justine and Mighty Eagle

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Princess Justine and Mighty Eagle

I Princess Justine. Will tell a very short tale. For indeed it is and was a grand story. About what happened to Mighty Eagle in Scourge PS4 EU. It all began in couple of days when I moved.

I Princess Justine. Whom used to serve DC for 1 year and 3 days. But I decided to move to AD instead. This will be my very first time to serve AD. Or otherwise be known as. "Mighty Eagle"

Why did I really choose to belong to Mighty Eagle (AD) Instead of continuing to serve Mighty Lion? Like I have always did. Well I Princess Justine will tell you. Very simple really.

I just want to move out. Why? Because Mighty Eagle really stands for Freedom. I truly believe. Plus these locals are very nice to me and love me. I am engage to a wood elf.

O ok. Honestly. You really want to know why I. Princess Justine became an AD instead? Well you can blame my creator. Serjustin19. I am kinda forced to. Kidding. Lol. No I really like my creator. He is surley nice. Hard to deal with some times and write some very weird stuff all the time. Like now.

But he so Lovable once you get to know him more. Really shy he is that. Don't let him fool you though. O how he is so foolish though. But it another tale for another time.

So. Keeping on track on my tale... Serjustin what are you doing now?! Tsk, tsk. I'll, I'll just ignore him for time being. Get with him later. So. Anyways.

On my second day of becoming AD. Who has served in Scourge PS4 EU most of my life. On DC. But now I serve AD instead. I Princess Justine had endured hardships... Good goly. Hey you. Yes you DC down yonder. Please be careful with that cold fire treb .

Yes I know you were purposely aiming at me. But please can it wait till I finish my tale? No? You shaking head no? Wait! Wait! Hold on my fellow fans of my odd writing. I be back. 3 cold Fire trebs are trying to attack me now.

24 minutes later.. Well we lost another keep. It is a joyous day! Wait? I Princess Justine. Forgot I not serving DC anymore. Whoops. Serjustin19 Why are you making me saying these things? Boys... Face Palm myself. Sigh.

Anyways. Please excuse Serjustin. He is being very very. Well. Um. Un natural today? Ok. Later on that day. I Princess Justine continued to serve and help Mighty Eagle. We keep on loosing keeps and pushed back.

I was so happy to claim one keep. "The Mighty Eagle" very catchy name I do so say. I must admit. However. I suddenly got a whisper. Saying "dude. Why can't it be Mighty Bird instead?"

First and formost. Serjustin19 may be a dude and all. But let's get this one thing clear. I, Princess Justine is no dude lol. I am a lass. This is my story. Is it not?

Secondly. The bird on the AD flag. Has a curved beak. Whose with big wings. I call it an Eagle.

Thirdly. I love The Mighty Eagle. A very catchy phrase. If anyone disagree. Please make a name for your keep. Many thanks.

Later on that day. Mighty Eagle was left standing by myself. I Princess Justine. Couldn't do anything. I tried to seiege. But 1 of my seige refused to work. Then more seige keep trying to kill me. So I also. May have used good job emote. Twice maybe. I must admit.

Soon I tried rush in. But got destroyed fast. I got long rode ahead of me. With slow horse. Finally got there. Killed one inside. A level 17 I must admit. But destroyed again.

Later on. I Princess Justine. Went to feed the imaginary farm animals. While I waited. Finally. Mighty Eagle pushed. No resistance at all. Until the end.

We got Emperorship after a long while. Actually we have an Empress instead. She's cool. Very nice and if you not mind getting teabags. Yes I Princess Justine am smiling wickedly.

We. Who took part in this grand journey. Finally had DC. Tried to attack us. But we stole 3 scrolls at same time. Then we all came together at an undisclosed location and protect all 3 scrolls.

Then after. We delivered all scrolls. We try to defend keeps. But it was getting late for me. I Princess Justine had to sadly leave. Thus ends my story. The very adventures of what took place so far.

Till next time. I Princess Justine and Serjustin19. (Of course) wishes you all good luck. Hopefully I Princess Justine will meet you all in Scourge PS4 EU in future.

This ends the tale. In which was supposed to be short. But turned very long. I Princess Justine and Serjustin thank all my fans who keep reading. We wish you all good day. Just remember blame Serjustin19 when you do see him. He always forgets to buy tents.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Read in the voice of Wanda Sykes .
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    TL;DR
    Can i have your stuff just in case its a "I QUIT" thread??
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TL;DR
    Can i have your stuff just in case its a "I QUIT" thread??

It no quit thread :smiley: love the game. It a story in Princess Justine's Point of veiw. (In signature)

Edited
    Edited by Serjustin19 on September 29, 2016 4:59PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry on iphone doesnt show signature on mobile version. Cool story tho
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you and Princess Justine will be happy with the Mighty Eagle! ^.^