The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Slots across servers

Vrathak
Vrathak
✭✭✭
Probably been answered before but I never bothered because I wasn`t planning on ever playing on EU but now I`m installing it.... feeling the thrill to start from scratch again. So here is my question:

Will the extra character slots purchased on NA be available on EU? My little finger points HIGHLY towards NOPE, spend you cash kid!

So.... yes or no? :confused:
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Crown store purchases don't transfer between platforms or servers
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing purchased in the crown store will carry over. ESO+ does and anything that was part of your account when it was created or added via a key code.

So for example when I switch to the NA server I don't have any of my characters, my crown store mounts or pets or any DLC but I do have the Any Race, Any Alliance upgrade and Scuttler pet (from the Explorer's Pack) and the Imperial Race, white horse and mud crab pet from the Imperial Edition (which I bought through the website back when it was available that way) and the beta monkey pet.

(Confusingly however if you bought the Imperial Upgrade or Adventurer's Pack in the crown store then Any Race, Any Alliance and the Imperial stuff WON'T carry over.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"