Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thanks For Emperor 9/17/2016

ganzaeso
ganzaeso
✭✭✭✭
I would just like to take a moment and thank all who helped make this possible.

I would especially like to thank the members of Dominion Imperial Guard, Children of Hircine, and all the AD that fought with me and defended the emperor until I got home from work to enjoy it.

I would like to thank the 2 other AD emperors during this campaign that let me catch up.

I would like to also thank all the EP and DC that bravely gave their lives to the cause and made it a fun time.

EmpThanks.png
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    platform/server/map?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na PC either TF or Haderus.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That day of defending your emperorship was extremely fun and COH was with DIG and you to the bitter end! If we ever find our guilds on the same server again, know that we will be unshakeable allies.

It's too bad we were not able to pull off a win that week on Haderus, but we will look back fondly on our alliance which was forged in the crucible of war.

Long live emperor Ganza!
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was NA PC Haderus
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    That recent campaign was a real fun one, with all the TF emigres showing up. A well deserved and well played emperor run. Dominion Imperial Guard is omnipresent on Haderus, along with a few other native guilds that run, and its always exciting when we get a guildie in position for an emp push. And that Saturday defending the ring was a real blast, with tons of great fights, courtesy both blue and red, though mostly red. We have had a pretty good succession over last few campaigns. Hope we can keep it up! Hail Emperor Ganza, long may he reign! Oops. Guess that was it.

• Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but Haderus does not count
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Doubt I'll ever be emp. Hell, I don't even want to keep it, just want the achievement lol.