The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Health bug in Sanctum Ophidia trial

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
As you can see on picture, bug was the players' health - few people had their health stucked on some specific level (mine on 89%), without any possibility to heal it up.
I was a healer in this run and I tried any way, also by Cleansing Ritual (Ritual of Retribution), which should remove any harmful effects but it didn't help.
Only death and revive could restore the health to max again.
And I'm talking about the stage when the players already cleansed their red circles which lower the health.

Cc7C2R8.jpg

Also a question to someone who knows - if we run with the red circles apllied to everyone - why the Cleansing Ritual cannot cleanse these circles? is it another bug or the trial's specific mechanics?
Edited by Gargath on September 25, 2016 1:49PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a health desync.
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    It is a health desync.

Then why not all are affected, but only few players and amount of their lowered health isn't equal?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If hp desync would be a bug that affected everyone in the same way, zos probably would have been able to fix it within the last years. But tbh it's the first time I see it happen in a trial. Maybe that can bring some attention to it so they actually fix it some day.
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen this a lot, not just in SO.

Co-incidentally I have only noticed it since installing FTC, so it may be an issue with add-ons (Don't even remember the default interface so not sure if you are using any). After speaking to the 'affected' people their health is fine so it is only a display issue.

Very annoying as a healer but not as serious as them actually being stuck on <100% health.

As for red circles they need certain things to be un-cleansable, otherwise Templars would be required which is bad design.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stardark wrote: »
    I have seen this a lot, not just in SO.

Co-incidentally I have only noticed it since installing FTC, so it may be an issue with add-ons (Don't even remember the default interface so not sure if you are using any). After speaking to the 'affected' people their health is fine so it is only a display issue.

Very annoying as a healer but not as serious as them actually being stuck on <100% health.

As for red circles they need certain things to be un-cleansable, otherwise Templars would be required which is bad design.
    Health de-synch has nothing to do with your add ons

it happens on xbox too, i have persoanally experienced it in pvp & trials. (but it may happen elsewhere)
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it has something to do with the poison DOT you get.

Last night our tank was at 18% health the entire trial, makes it hard for healers to know when to heal people.

At one point my health went to 0 for quite awhile and would not heal past 13k (should be 19).

I've seen it happen occasionally in normal dungeons, but it ALWAYS happens on SO.
  • theivorykitty
    theivorykitty
    ✭✭✭
    I am also a healer and have had this occur constantly during my runs on Sanctum Ophidia. If it's not the only place I've experienced it, it is by far the most frequent and obvious.

What's more - it is not just a de-sync of HP. I play with my husband and say "Hey, husband, do you see that my health is at like 12% for some reason?" and he can, indeed.

For some reason his HP never gets stuck, but some of the other party players do. It seems like some connection between the poison effect in the dungeon and some set of skills or character types. (I've run SO many times).

As a healer it is extremely frustrating, since you can't tell when you actually need to heal or not. As a regular player it is frustrating, because your screen goes red (if your health gets stuck low enough) and there's nothing you can do to resolve it. It makes it very difficult to play.