Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TRADING GUILD LOOKING FOR TRADERS FROM ALL ALLIANCES! EVERYONE IS WELCOME

• ldzlcs065
    ldzlcs065
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'd like to join you. My characters are of low level but rather active.

@ldzlcs065

Thanks!
  • henki282
    henki282
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to Join Your Guild if There are any frede spots
    You Wont See Me Coming
  • henki282
    henki282
    Soul Shriven
    henki282 wrote: »
    Hi i would like to Join Your Guild if There are any frede spots
    @henki282

You Wont See Me Coming
  • Adamos84S
    Adamos84S
    Soul Shriven
    @Zero Gtx Hello i would like to join my character is level 50 champion 251 nightblade tank.

crafting: blacksmith 50 /provisioning 50/ alchemy 50/woodworking 50.i farming most of the times motif.
  • Adamos84S
    Adamos84S
    Soul Shriven
    wrong id sorry this is my name @Zephyr84S
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    keep the requests coming
  • VaniTealeaf
    VaniTealeaf
    ✭✭
    Helloooooo! :#
    One over active and two returning active players looking for nice trading guild. Have plenty to sell!
    Between the 3 of us we have maxed crafting in all the divisions(just a few traits left to research still).
    Mains are AD(very trusty and reliable healer, dps sorc, dps nb), but have chars in all 3 alliances.
    As for "out-of-game" info(?), we are mature players from SA, a super geek, scientist and a hippy :) gaming since....well dos :D and loyal TES fans!
    We are super chill and friendly ourselves, so your guild sounds just about right!
    @VaniTealeaf
    @NicoleWindell
    @Guinaur
    :):):)
  • Antaro
    Antaro
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I would be interested to join. Just started, but playing almost daily to level up my crafter!

@Ant.aro
  • EvanXenik
    EvanXenik
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, im not really a expert player I am just a level 19
    At the moment I play every day
    I want join to trade and can get infomations about the game in chat
    I can know if you dont accept my.

@EvanXenik
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Helloooooo! :#
    One over active and two returning active players looking for nice trading guild. Have plenty to sell!
    Between the 3 of us we have maxed crafting in all the divisions(just a few traits left to research still).
    Mains are AD(very trusty and reliable healer, dps sorc, dps nb), but have chars in all 3 alliances.
    As for "out-of-game" info(?), we are mature players from SA, a super geek, scientist and a hippy :) gaming since....well dos :D and loyal TES fans!
    We are super chill and friendly ourselves, so your guild sounds just about right!
    @VaniTealeaf
    @NicoleWindell
    @Guinaur
    :):):)

hey @VaniTealeaf love the work you put into that request, i can really see your personality through it! I am thrilled to have you on board in the guild soon as i have now invited you
  • VaniTealeaf
    VaniTealeaf
    ✭✭
    Hiya @thepurestone ! Recieved invite...but ran straight to the guildstore to check it out(meep) :D was about to thank you but saw you had already logged off. So......

Thank you for the invite!! :)
  • Bluntoze
    Bluntoze
    Soul Shriven
    ign: BlodyNine
    Coming back to ESO after some time. Looking to give it another try and I like exploring and gathering things.
    Would love a place where I could sell them asap so i free space in my inventory :)
  • Dreamerer
    Dreamerer
    Soul Shriven
    I gladly join to your guild please send me invite to - Testowy5000
  • CHVINZZ
    CHVINZZ
    ✭✭
    @CHAlNZZ

Hey! I've recently returned to ESO, I played at launch.

My characters are not that high, my highest one is level 15.

I'd love to join your guild, looking for a decent one for some time now.
  • ChrissV
    ChrissV
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there,

i'd like to join your guild and would be thankful for an invite!

Some words about me:
    I'm kinda new to this game, my best and only character is Lvl 50, CP 125 but I am an active player and also going to be trading a lot.
    I may not sell the most expensive items in the beginning as I am still new with a "low" budget, but I will always try to keep some stuff in the guild store.
    An active guild chat with lots of other players to communicate also sounds good to me as I didn't talk to many people in the game so far and would like to make the game a bit more social :grimace:
  • Zerk87
    Zerk87
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    i recently returned to ESO; i look for an active trading guild, send me an invite if possible.

Thank you.

@Zerk87
    Edited by Zerk87 on September 28, 2016 6:18PM
  • WhiteyOP
    WhiteyOP
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Looking to join and active trading guild.

If you still inviting I would like an invite if possible.

IGN: WhiteyOP
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    Hey!

Am also looking to join an active trading guild.
    If you are still inviting, I would like to get invited.

IGN: @Feleran
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Invited everyone, keep the requests rollin' boys 'n gals x-D
  • Cherubinio
    Cherubinio
    Soul Shriven
    Hi....

I was an avid player of Elder Scrolls and Skyrim....and really thought long and hard about the online version etc.. But been playing for about a week now and just loving it... At the moment I'm just wandering about and gathering....questing...and crafting...mainly alchemy etc. I am intriqued about the idea of selling though.. I would really love to concentrate on that aspect as I'm really a pacifist....lol

Would love an invite if Lv.11 is not to lowly a rank...

@Cherubino is my name in-game.....made a little boo boo when joining the forums though....an extra 'i'....

Cheers....
    Blessed are the lowly of rank.......because they will....eh......just because!!!!!
  • fetBrun
    fetBrun
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.
    Im new to this game(lvl 27 currently).
    I'd like to be apart of a trading guild so i don't have to throw away half the stuff i collect and craft.
    Im a adult player(30+).
    I play about 10-30h a week depending on work and the mood of the gf.
    An invite would be appreciated.
  • Scotus
    Scotus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Just hit level 50 and would like to join your guild.

IGN: @Mongorats

Thanks
  • metalsugarb16_ESO
    metalsugarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join. getting back into the game after a couple of months break, and realize I have tons of stuff to sell!

@Fraklestar
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    Guys i've noticed some of you either put the wrong username or dont even mention it at all, so be wary of that. Also we welcome all types of players but its encouraged to level a couple professions to 50 or be an avid farmer/gatherer of resources
  • melek-taus
    melek-taus
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

Im a Skooma addicted Khajit always selling random stuff to pay for my addiction if I'm not running around in Cyro killing people or doing dungeons. I hope I can join your trading guild .

Ingame is @Malek Taus
    Edited by melek-taus on October 7, 2016 10:47AM
    EU/PC
    Malek Taus - VR16 Khajit Stamina GankKnight -

Will gank for Skooma....
  • Tisort07
    Tisort07
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite if possible. @Tisort07
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    melek-taus wrote: »
    Hi,

Im a Skooma addicted Khajit always selling random stuff to pay for my addiction if I'm not running around in Cyro killing people or doing dungeons. I hope I can join your trading guild .

Ingame is @Malek Taus

account not found. im pretty sure you cant have a space in your @ name. make sure if PC EU is your server
  • mgjam
    mgjam
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm looking for trading guild also. Champion 106, I'm attending a lot of dungeons and have a lot of set armor/weapons to sale.

name: @mgjam
    Iusticius - Redguard Templar Helaer
  • Cherubinio
    Cherubinio
    Soul Shriven
    Made a mistake with my previous request....

@coatsie is what it should have read

Interested more in trading etc... and crafting - Alchemy.

Blessed are the lowly of rank.......because they will....eh......just because!!!!!
  • Desolator999
    Hi, I'm new, but a active player.
    You can consider me as a good future investment ;)
    @Desolator999.