The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild.

SeondFallen
SeondFallen
✭✭
I am a new player to Eso and I am still learning basic interplay within the realm. I am currently a level 19 Breton Templar, DC. I don't have any of the DLC stuff yet but may purchase it in the future. I am curious about guilds and would like to join one. Many thanks.
  • WCHero
    WCHero
    ✭✭
    We, at The All Flags Army, are very new player friendly and can help you learn the game, as well as provide you with crafting services (food, potions, enchantments, weapons, and armor). We also have guild events, every weekend, that range from level grinding, to PvP in Cyrodiil. We'd love to have you as part of our guild!
    Edited by WCHero on September 22, 2016 5:20AM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for stealing your thread @SeondFallen but I would like to join your guild @WCHero :)

Just started on the NA server and looking for a guild. Have multiple toons on the EU server though and have played for almost a year.
    My gt are: @MaryHex
    Edited by Nervani on September 28, 2016 3:58PM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Rumilia
    Rumilia
    Soul Shriven