Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Do you remember the nerf VD threads?

Berenhir
Berenhir
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you remember the crying on the forums before Zenimax changed the death recap bug with VD?
Isn't it funny how such a "major game breaking issue" like some called VD dissolved into nothingness just because of an UI fix?
PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Do you remember the crying on the forums before Zenimax changed the death recap bug with VD?
    Isn't it funny how such a "major game breaking issue" like some called VD dissolved into nothingness just because of an UI fix?
    It is not that. The meta changed, before proxy det was OP and dawnbreaker was magic damage. Now the only bomb builds are NB because they are the only class that has burst AoE magic ultimate.
    Because I can!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still think Vicious Death needs a tweak. You shouldnt be granted AP for Vicious Death kills. Might as well call the cryodill leaderboards the suicide squad! B)
    PS4 NA DC
  • Swainburg
    Swainburg
    ✭✭
    I still think Vicious Death needs a tweak. You shouldnt be granted AP for Vicious Death kills. Might as well call the cryodill leaderboards the suicide squad! B)

Nice.
    Live for the pact... die for the pact.

Stam DK Tank (PvE)
    Stam DK DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Stam Sorc DPS (PvP & PvE)
    Magika Sorc DPS (PvP)

PS4 NA EP
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1bdnjw.gif
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea thanks for bringing it back up,smh