The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recommend a pvp sustain build for me...

TheAngelofDeath99
TheAngelofDeath99
✭✭✭
1.Race?

2.Armor?

3.Set?

4.Mag or Stam?

5.Class?

DPS is really not important to me, I just enjoy annoying people that can't kill me even when an entire zerg is trying to take me down. At least 1000-1500 weapon or spell damage is good enough for me.

I already have an Orc hybrid dk for PvE, but I've now got the sets and build he needs, so I have nothing to do with him lol. If an Orc DK is viable, how should I change him to fit the questions above? If not, refer to the above.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've got a vid of a build I made that I still use today which provides a good amount of sustain and lots of damage.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you really wanna be annoying look up Fengrush's "Dragon Disruptor" build on youtube.

A build I can reccimend that's a pain in the ass to kill and still has pretty decent dmg is a Sword and Board stam sorc.

5 Black rose
    5 viper
    2 Blood Spawn

Sword and Shield front bar
    2h back bar

Redguard or Orc

2h Bar is mostly and buff bar, Rally, Hurricane, Vigor, shuffle etc

S&S bar would at least have Ransack and heroic slash on it, Dawnbreaker of Smiting. Hell if you wanna be really annoying get you a few tri stat glyphs and run tri-stat food and use Restraining prison to root em'
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or you could be cancerous and trade blood spawn out with Malubeth or Engine guardian could even be good
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.Race?

2.Armor?

3.Set?

4.Mag or Stam?

5.Class?

DPS is really not important to me, I just enjoy annoying people that can't kill me even when an entire zerg is trying to take me down. At least 1000-1500 weapon or spell damage is good enough for me.

I already have an Orc hybrid dk for PvE, but I've now got the sets and build he needs, so I have nothing to do with him lol. If an Orc DK is viable, how should I change him to fit the questions above? If not, refer to the above.

Just use drinks if you don't care about damage lol. If you wanna annoy people then build for tankiness; wear full impen, at least 2 pieces of heavy armour, vampire for the reduced damage under 50% hp and use defending weapons and damage shields. Either that or go for one of those "cancer" builds people talk about so much; templar with black rose and malubeth or something.
    PC | EU
  • Jaiden
    Jaiden
    ✭✭✭
    Wood elf NB stam

Orzorga triple tripe pocket (health / stam recovery)

5 black rose

5 fury

2 bloodspawn or velidreth. Bloodspawn = incap strike spam. Velidreth = proc. Your call. (Medium/light) for Undaunted.

Getting double weapon damage increase during fight duration from fury and heavy armor passive. So basically longer the fight. Harder you hit.

Jaiden V16 nightblade

That's all I got, 1 toon.