Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

pvp needs re-balancing

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    you were hit with scattershot so 20% increased damage. Plus, he coldfire is the initial hit plus the dot. cold fire is supposed to hit hard because you cant just get an endless supply from a merchant. Combined with scattershot it will it hard.

Additionally, why didnt you purge? looks like your a nb so you have cloak. slot purge if your a magblade. plus you are in a group so why is your healer not purging?

you can counter siege and have group push toward ballista.

you can sneak over as a nb and burn it.

you an avoid the big red circles.

Not to mention, you are playing a game that has been advertised as large scale siege warfare.

this is certainly a l2p issue for above reasons.

retreat maneuvre + cloak (while having CW slotted, even better if you are a vamp). Don't attack the guys holding the siege weapon to avoid losing the speed buff. Burn, 2 or 3 and then watch them more worried about the sneaky NB than the siege.
    An excelent way to delay them.

Double take works too, but you need a lot of magicka.

I personally prefer double take. Like to stay in stealth and keep my stealth. But I run 1200 regen and 8% reduction in mag resuction. As stam blade.

As Magblade you need to watch your magicka, so the 30 secs buff that cost stam is great (besides conc weapon)
    Edited by Xvorg on September 23, 2016 3:27PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you were hit with scattershot so 20% increased damage. Plus, he coldfire is the initial hit plus the dot. cold fire is supposed to hit hard because you cant just get an endless supply from a merchant. Combined with scattershot it will it hard.

Additionally, why didnt you purge? looks like your a nb so you have cloak. slot purge if your a magblade. plus you are in a group so why is your healer not purging?

Not to mention, you are playing a game that has been advertised as large scale siege warfare.

retreat maneuvre + cloak (while having CW slotted, even better if you are a vamp). Don't attack the guys holding the siege weapon to avoid losing the speed buff. Burn, 2 or 3 and then watch them more worried about the sneaky NB than the siege.

I personally prefer double take. Like to stay in stealth and keep my stealth. But I run 1200 regen and 8% reduction in mag resuction. As stam blade.

As Magblade you need to watch your magicka, so the 30 secs buff that cost stam is great (besides conc weapon)

As a stam blade I slot double take too. Mag should not have to worry about the cost of double take. That should not be an issue
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As a stam blade I slot double take too. Mag should not have to worry about the cost of double take. That should not be an issue

It is an issue, especially considering that since cloak nerf, there's no way to remove snares/immo through magicka
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • SupremeTravie
    SupremeTravie
    ✭✭
    Siege is fine. I think we all can agree PvP needs some..... a lot... attention for balancing purposes/issues. But the big point of why siege does that is to break up zergs and spread out players. Which by the imgur.. you are zerging so that was probrably why it was used on you. No one sieges 2 or 3 people fighting. Avoid the siege and play in smaller groups. You will see the benefits.