Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have made a HUGE mistake and I could really use some help

TaintedKurse
TaintedKurse
✭✭✭
Dear ZOS today I managed to do something incredibly dumb. Today I got so into recustomizing my character on my race change that I forget to change my Race...

So a while a back when you guys launched Race Changes, and the race and name change bundle. I as some one who has been waiting to do this for months was excited and bought the bundle right away the day it was launched. However, I have been really busy as of latly and haven't latly and knowing I was going to want to spend hours changing and redisigning my character as well I decided to put it off untill today when I would have time.

I wanted to change my imperial-templar-healer into a breton because its racials help me much more. So today I logged on and got started, I spent about an hour recustoming my characters dimensions and astetics. Initally I selected Breton when I was doing my race change but as I was finishing up my dog was wining to go outside. So I took a break and let him out but, by the time I got back ESO had autologged me out due to inactivity and I had to restart my race change.

However, already knowing what I wanted I skimmed through the menus a little faster this time. After roughly 30 minutes I got my character back to where I wanted it in terms of cosmetics. At this point I wanted to get in the game and see the performance differance of my new racials. As I clicked save I didn't really check the race menu again because I thought that was the first thing I did. However as my character log in screen loaded. I realized I had made a tragic mistake. I forgot to change my race. Imperials and Bretons look really similar it was honestly hard to tell that I forgot unless I checked the menu beforehand. I fgured there was no way I could foget to do it and I really wanted to get in the game and test the changes. I just wanted to fix my characters proportions to look more like a realistic person and have racials that actually benefit me. I almost couldn't believe it, I have waited weeks to do this. I take my time doing it and yet, I some how managed to forget to change the main thing that I payed to change.

Considering the fact that a "Race Change" was what I payed for I wondering someone could find it in the kindness of there heart to refund my Race Change token, so I could actually get what I payed for and change my race. I apologies that I made the mistake of not clicking the correct box but, it was an honest mistake after having to relog and restart the process. As a loyal customer who has been here since beta, a subscriber since launch, and some one who loves this game enough to pay over 30$ to change my character's looks and racials. I would greatly appreciate some ones assitance in refunding me this "Race Change Token" so I can continue to enjoy my ESO experience without feeling like I just wasted my money on nothing.

*Not sure if its needed but the character I was trying to change is named: "Leona The Radiant Dawn"
*Note I also posted something similar in general help but, I haven't got a reply yet so I decided I would post here to see If I could get some assistance.

Hope to hear back from some one, Please help me. -TaintedKurse
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, that really sucks man. To be honest, I nearly did it myself. It really should not let you exit the race change screen until you actually change your race, or prompt you saying something like "You did not change your race. Leaving now will not consume your token but you will lose all current customisations".

Good luck - hope you get it back.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! :(

You should probably go into the support site or the help menu in game and support an actual ticket request for help, more likely to be seen by someone who can help sooner, that way.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    I've replied to your first post and am closing this one as a duplicate. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.