Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ludophiles Guild - friendly community - everyone welcome!

Eric_L8s
Eric_L8s
Update June 2019

Old inactive guild seeking reactivation

The story

We are a tiny gaming community with a focus on "production". Production can be anything like recording video, managing game servers, writing articles or running a guild. The origin of the project was a wiki admin, a forum moderator, a youtuber, a streamer and a guild organizer who thought it would be great to do everything together as one team instead of everyone on their own. Over the years the interests shifted a little bit and currently we are mainly recording videos for our YouTube channel and working on our websites.
Our TESO guild became less and less active after the guild organizers left TESO after the One Tamriel update. We are now considering to reactivate the guild and for this purpose are looking for people to join us on the productive side of the project. All the recruiting is already covered, what would be needed is someone to engage in onboarding new members in game and organizing co-op activities. There's no need for any hard commitments, a basic principle of the project is that everyone should be able to participate in the freqency and volume they are comfortable with doing whatever they like the most.
So if you can remotely imagine to join this operation please get in touch, we are pretty much everywhere. If you are just interested in some occasional gaming then you are of course invited too but the guild is not really active at this point. Here's a list with some facts & features:

The facts & features
  • old, inactive guild seeking reactivation
  • [PC/EU], used to be [Social/PVE], most active in the EU evening hours, 200+ mostly inactive members
  • the guild will be whatever we make it
  • recruiting and promotion of activities covered
  • mature community, long-term project (actually turning 10 this year)
  • partnered Discord server, mostly text chat and no oligation to participate
  • our own website for guild orga & game info, but completely optional
  • partnered YouTube channel, partnered but inactive Twitch channel, many affiliate partnerships
  • opportunity to participate in any area of the project you like
  • occasionally free game keys

Contact

ludophiles-teso-guild-bottom-banner3-png.348https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/292790/the-ludophiles-guild-friendly-community-everyone-welcome
Edited by Eric_L8s on June 2, 2019 2:15PM
  • vecperec
    vecperec
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my ingame name is vecperec, I would like to join your guild. Please send invitation.
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    vecperec wrote: »
    Hello, my ingame name is vecperec, I would like to join your guild. Please send invitation.

Great! Invitation sent by @ Xalumpu0815. If you like also join our Discord, that's where most of the social affairs are taking place these days: https://discord.gg/Ludophiles
    Edited by Eric_L8s on September 22, 2016 7:03PM
  • CHVINZZ
    CHVINZZ
    ✭✭
    Hey! Ingame name is @CHAlNZZ, would love to join!
    Edited by CHVINZZ on September 24, 2016 12:40PM
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    CHAlNZZ wrote: »
    Hey! Ingame name is @CHAlNZZ, would love to join!

Great, invite send. And also great that you just appeared on Discord :)
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Things you just have to do when"recruiting": ;)

ludophiles-teso-guild-uncle-dovahsam-jpg.346
    Edited by Eric_L8s on October 9, 2016 2:04PM
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Thanks everyone for joining, ~40 active members so far. More than we've expected, great people only, that's awesome. The initial post has been updated a little bit, if you are interested in joining please check out the info there: post #1.

Edited by Eric_L8s on October 10, 2016 11:52AM
  • Desolator999
    HI, I would like to join your guild,
    @Desolator999
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    HI, I would like to join your guild,
    @Desolator999

Great! Thanks for your interest, I'll send and invite as soon as the servers are back online. :)
    Edited by Eric_L8s on October 10, 2016 10:10AM
  • Nebbles
    Nebbles
    ✭✭
    casual, laid back, accepting of all playstyles, small, don't seem too insane? sounds like my type of folk.

count me in
    @mortama101
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Nebbles wrote: »
    casual, laid back, accepting of all playstyles, small, don't seem too insane? sounds like my type of folk.

count me in
    @mortama101

Awesome. I'll send an invite as soon as the servers are back online.

Too insane? Let's hope you'll only realize when it's already too late *insane laughter*
  • estello
    estello
    Soul Shriven
    Eric_L8s wrote: »
    Nebbles wrote: »

count me in
    @mortama101

Awesome. I'll send an invite as soon as the servers are back online.

Too insane? Let's hope you'll only realize when it's already too late *insane laughter*

That's exactly what i was thinking!

Can I join you guys? :)@estello
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    estello wrote: »

Can I join you guys? :)@estello

Of course :) Invite sent.
  • dev00
    dev00
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I would also be interested, please send me an invite, ign: @dev00
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    dev00 wrote: »
    Hello,

I would also be interested, please send me an invite, ign: @dev00

Thanks for you interest and the follow on Twitch :) Invite sent.
  • miegaliustheone
    hello,

I would also be interested, please send me an invite: @miegalius
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    hello,

I would also be interested, please send me an invite: @miegalius

Great, invite sent :)
  • jeannettevl
    jeannettevl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i am also intrested in joining. i started yesterday with the game and you sound like a lovely guild.

@senva
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Hi, i am also intrested in joining. i started yesterday with the game and you sound like a lovely guild.

@senva

Hi jeanette, we are lovely chaos, but it's getting better ;) invite sent
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I would love an invitation to this Guild. My in game name is Wise_Will. Thank you in advance.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

I would love an invitation to this Guild. My in game name is Wise_Will. Thank you in advance.

Hi Wise_Will, I've tried to send an invite but it says "account not found" :(
  • Gina_Shar
    Gina_Shar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join your guild :) My account name is Gina_Shar
    Thank you :)
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Gina_Shar wrote: »
    Hi, i would like to join your guild :) My account name is Gina_Shar
    Thank you :)

Hi Gina, tyvm for your interest, invite sent :)
  • Eman701
    Eman701
    Soul Shriven
    I would be glad if i could join your guild. I am a level 10 Orc and my username is: Eman701
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Eman701 wrote: »
    I would be glad if i could join your guild. I am a level 10 Orc and my username is: Eman701

Hi Eman, great, invite sent :)
    Edited by Eric_L8s on November 13, 2016 3:33PM
  • VirtuousD
    VirtuousD
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Eric,

I've been looking for a small/medium mature guild where I can play with the same bunch of people consistently rather than playing with different people each time.

I'm interested in doing the following content with the guild:
    • Trails & Dungeons
    • Daily pledges
    • Gear farming
    • PVP (DC, tho will grind a alt up so we can group)

If you think we would be a good match feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to tell you about me.
    Alternatively you can reach me in game @VirtuousD

• Skbriw
    Skbriw
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I'm interested in joining the guild: IG name => @Skbriw

See ya!

Stamina Nightblade, Vampire, Wood Elf
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    VirtuousD wrote: »
    Hi Eric,

I've been looking for a small/medium mature guild where I can play with the same bunch of people consistently rather than playing with different people each time.

I'm interested in doing the following content with the guild:
    • Trails & Dungeons
    • Daily pledges
    • Gear farming
    • PVP (DC, tho will grind a alt up so we can group)

If you think we would be a good match feel free to send me a message and I'll be happy to tell you about me.
    Alternatively you can reach me in game @VirtuousD

Hi VirtuousD,

thank you for your interest and sorry for the late reply, just too much work these days. Small/medium mature is definitely what we are :) As the guild is still pretty new it might be more "under way" than really "consistent" yet. Some member are very consistent and active but the bigger part of the guild is rather casual/random currently. Also, many have played excessively during the Witches Festival and now have reduced activity a bit or are even taking a break. Just checked to give out the correct numbers: 35 logged in within the last 24 hours, 11 currently online (usually a couple of more earlier the EU evening).

You should be able to find guild members online to do dungeons with mostly in EU evening hours, but probably not always for Trials, gear farming, etc and rarely for PVP. All of that is totally within the scope but we simply are not there yet. We are slowly getting more organized, for example currently getting a calendar to work on our website that we can use for scheduling of activities soon.

So I'd totally understand if you are looking something more consistent across the whole variety of activities. Of course we are always happy for consistent players to join, that have the patience for sticking with the guild while growing and getting organized, and maybe even take an active role in the process.

So... I'd say I'll send you an invite and you decide. You can check out the guild from within any time, and if you have any question please just ask :)
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Skbriw wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm interested in joining the guild: IG name => @Skbriw

See ya!

Stamina Nightblade, Vampire, Wood Elf

Hi Skbriw, great, invite sent :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Hello mates! Pls invite me to the guild. its: @sickfreak666
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    @sickfreak 666 Atm im an Orc sorc 2handed stamina build with Werewolf