Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About the crown store lottery boxes - not a good idea ZOS!! A proposal for improvement

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Dear ZOS,

first I want to say, that I love this game you have created and this is in no way just a non-constructive whining tread.

I think that many many people expressed their negative opinion about these gambling boxes you are planning to introduce in October. I don`t like that idea either.

1. Rare mounts - why are you doing this ZOS? You want to earn more money in your cash shop? Reintroduce all "limited time offer" items back and do not remove them at all!!!! I would for sure buy the demon wolf right now if it would return. I bet many people missed their chance and are not willing to put money into some weird RNG boxes.

ZOS logic: we introduce RNG gambling boxes - maybe people will like it and some may even want to gamble like this. If the RNG gods would not give them what they want, they would maybe try it again one day. Maybe they are lucky then...

This is just too bad ZOS. You want to ear tons of money trough crown store? Reintroduce all stuff back and do not remove it. I bet you would earn 100 x times more than trought these RNG boxes.

In my opinion there is no point in making some cosmetic items "exclusive" by this "limited time offers", I know more people like to boost their egos with that, but that is just weird in my opinion. Everyone should be able to get what they want in this game. We are supporting you, so why not?

2. Festival "Crown store motifs" - Stalhrim Frostcaster, Hollowjack, Grim Harlekyn....... - I am not sure if these motifs will be just dropping in the game during these festivals, or if they willl be just sold in the crown store during these festivals. I hope they will at least drop in the game and be sellable or tradable!!

Because if you would introduce Crown store Only motifs, that would just suck ZOS!!!! You create such a nice motifs like Stalhrim or Hollowjack (weapons are just awesome, good job!) and you would just sell it in your cash shop??? I hope not.

Why that? At least do it like that please, that during the festivals you would either sell it in crown store or make it drop in the game, but then later (but not too later), please put these motifs as regular drops in the game!!!

Then you can sell them in the crown store AND leave it dropping in the game too. I bet many people who do not like grinding for motif pages, or buying it for gold would buy the motifs in the cash shop. But please, do not make them Crown store Only!!!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_KaiSchober @Wrobel
Edited by altemriel on September 24, 2016 10:47AM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard Hollowjack, at least, was going to be dropping during the Witches' Festival.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last I heard Hollowjack, at least, was going to be dropping during the Witches' Festival.

hopefully

but generaly I do not like these limited time offers, nor the RNG boxes!
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this discussion to Crown Store & ESO Plus
    Staff Post