Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO PLUS Is Now In The Xbox One Digital Store:

DragonSamurai360
DragonSamurai360
✭✭✭
A lot of us were discussing that a lot of ESO PLUS's issues might be resolved by it properly being added to the Xbox Store rather than being there and being hidden. Well it is now in the Xbox Store and I anticipate a lot of users renewal dates come at the beginning of the month and I would be interested to know if your missing Crown and other issues associated with ESO PLUS might be resolved or mostly resolved. Link as proof: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/eso-plus/CFQ7TTC0K5DG
It also seems to allow the use of redeeming a code for ESO PLUS at least from the ESO PLUS page on the Xbox One console itself, which means we may have the option of eventually being able to purchase retail codes like the PS4 allows. I am really hoping this resolves the issues with ESO PLUS or at the very least allows for sometime in the near future for it to be fixed. Well I only saw it today, although it could have been there before, so if you have a renewal date soon it may or may not help with it right away, especially if it's still being worked on technically.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Now I just noticed theirs reviews for it from last month. I was buying crowns and stuff at least twice last month and I don't remember seeing it there and I am pretty sure I would notice it being there.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this is true, @NewBlacksmurf will be happy to see this. He has been recommending to ZOS that they need to do this for awhile .....
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped playing this game altogether for months when i only had an xbone due to the atrocious customer service i received from ZoS on 3 or 4 occasions I never received my crowns. Had i not purchased a PS4 and picked the game and dlc up for very cheap I wouldn't have even entertained the notion of putting more cash into their coffers. Had it not been for MS, I would have £70 out of pocket. Hopefully you guys and gals get better treatment now they're on the market place.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see this
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see retail codes in the future. I want to subscribe to eso plus but as I work away now and then, I dont want to commit to a month by month sub and have to go through the hassle of cancelling when I'm away
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see retail codes in the future. I want to subscribe to eso plus but as I work away now and then, I dont want to commit to a month by month sub and have to go through the hassle of cancelling when I'm away

I agree I wouldn't mind paying $100.00 for a 1 year membership code and just not worry about the month to month thing, just like how the Xbox Live Gold codes work.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

I agree I wouldn't mind paying $100.00 for a 1 year membership code and just not worry about the month to month thing, just like how the Xbox Live Gold codes work.

If the price goes much past $100.00 I probably wouldn't buy it, as I always have to keep money around for more important things than gaming.