The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Scourge PS4 EU Is Saved. (I Forgot About This Post) Thread Is Now Closed

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

Scourge is saved. Loads of PvPers now. I also forgot about this post. Sorry for not updating. Thread is closed

I have been trying to save Scourge for 1+ years. Wrote loads of threads about Scourge. How dead it was and still is. How I keep trying to bring Scourge popular. The only 30 day CP campaign remaining. (Ever since Azura changed to non CP) I know many PvPer's who usd to try Scourge PS4 EU. But now they are all left and or leaving again.

Mostly speaking about DC and AD. It one reason why I have been making threads because I love Scourge PS4 EU. However others don't see what I do see. Scourge has potential. For both us AD and DC. But everyone gives up. I also can only do Scourge. All campaigns and including Thornblade kicks me out. Except for Scourge. While I have not. Hence why Should I...
Edited by Serjustin19 on September 21, 2016 3:33PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

Scourge PS4 EU Is Saved. (I Forgot About This Post) Thread Is Now Closed 8 votes

Should I continue to try and Save Scourge PS4 EU
25%
Serjustin19BurritoESO 2 votes
Should I just let Scourge Die for Good An Empty vast land.
12%
Emothic 1 vote
Unsure
0%
Both
0%
Non of the above
0%
I don't care
62%
SvenjaSanct16DynastyIXIISkinzzSRASinister 5 votes
Delete Scourge PS4 EU (The only Campaign I can play)
0%
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should I just let Scourge Die for Good An Empty vast land.
    If you have been trying for a year now with no success it is safe to say that it is not possible. As an individual you lack the ability and the power to revive this campaign. Though you may be able to gather a few players to make an attempt, it is ultimately up the the PS4 community to make that desicison. Meaning that in the random event that players will revive the campaign on their own. Think of it like this: The majority of players in the entirety of the ESO game play PvP for the fight. A small portion of this play to win campaign. But for that whole group if there is no fighting in a campaign, then there is no reason for them to be there.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    how are you trying to save scourge while posting on the forums?
    2 templars - 1 cup
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmm strange only 30 day cp campaign and you say no one plays , should have got an Xbox 1 our 30day cp campaign you can struggle to get in some days