The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can a pro mag blade help me out here ?

CavalryPK
CavalryPK
✭✭✭✭✭
X post from reddit. Need your help as well.

I need help to figure out a strategy in fighting Stam builds. Specifically Stam blades and Stam sorcs.

Cp 460. And have 65 pts in hardy. My current set is 5x seducer on restore bar, 5 x transmission and 3x willpower on dps bar (dual wield) . By jewelry is all spell dmg . With the transmission set bonus I have 3.8k critical resistance. And buffed up I have about 3 k spell dmg and 1700 mag recovery. 22k hp, 40k mag and 14k stamina.

When fighting, I start with swolo soul, which procs my transmutation set. Then swap to dps bar and do the teleport strike (nb mag morph, forgot the name) then fear then animation cancel and concealed weapon. And swap accordingly to cast healing ward in case I am low.

my main problem is trying to swap to the dps bar when fighting the Stam builds. Most of the time there is so much pressure that I feel like there is not enough time to swap to do dps. So I am stuck in the resto bar casting healing ward and swolo soul to stay alive.

It looks like on the screen the enemy is using 1 skill , but when I look on the death recap I see several skills at the same time. Like viper , diz swing , heavy attack, that other proc dmg when you have 3 poison balls spawn in front of you. All of the skills do not hit more then 3-4 k. But the quantity of them add up to kill me.

Mind you I am using skills as double take , crippling grasp and siphoning attacks. So I don't technically run out of Magick and have that extra dodge chance.

The only problem is I feel like i have no time to swap to dps bar to do dmg.

My question, what would you recommend to me to be able to stay competitive with those guys ?

Thanks, sorry for bad English not first language.
THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK

Best Answers

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wouldn't recommend melee magblade. Stam builds these days will absolutely destroy you at melee range. Heavy Destro attack->Flame Reach->Swallow Soul is a strong opener, particularly from stealth and if you're using Elegance gear. But like Crown said already, your gear right now is probably a bigger handicap than your play style.
    If they're in melee range, you can't stealth away, and if you can't stealth away (either to escape, reset, or get your healing ward heals) you're in serious trouble.
    Crippling grasp, flame reach and anything you else you can think of to slow them down give you some breathing room is your friend.
    I'd also recommend Annulment and a high magicka pool.
    Answer ✓
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I main a magicka nightblade and I can feel your pain. Dont go melee. Its pure masochism.

I am in no way a "pro", only reached captain and 350cp yet. So feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt.

There are two ways for you to go: Either you go full gank with a clever alchemist set or you go ranged with balanced gear and destro/resto.
    You will get rekt by stamsorcs and dks, so dont bother going 1vX. Better stick to your group and try to stay out of focus.

I personally think the combo seducer with transmutation is quite good, if you go full siphoning. No concealed/lotus fan stuff, no cloak.

But if you want to go allround DD, its difficult in PvP.

I link you a build from Sinnful Duck here, it is a really good starting point and worked well for me:

I myself have developed my own build, i call it the "PewPewBlade".
    I wear destro (infused) /resto (infused or defending) 5 light/2 heavy (5 impen, 2 infused) 5 elegant, 5 torugs and 1 skoria (because i dont have 1 kena) and animation cancel light/medium/heavy attacks with funnel weave/flame reach until assasins will is up while keeping pressure with entropy and crippling grasp. My flame damage enchant procs at least every second attack and hits for +50% damage. Thats like a magicka viper set without cooldown.

Edit:
    Dont use Healing Ward, it is broken for pvp and was a reason why i often couldn't go offensive. Use the combo of Dampen Magicka and Blessing of Restoration instead. Use Radiant Magelight on your main bar. It will increase the crit chance (especially of your HoTs) and protect you from stamblade burst. It will also empower your ulti and reveal cloaking nightblades.
    Edited by Berenhir on September 20, 2016 10:38PM
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
    Answer ✓
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melee and and destro are both viable. Destro has better resource management but melee you hit harder. I usually switch up between the two with more time playing destro. You can switch the transmutation for julianos to up your damage some. I'm also finding crit resist to be useless on a magblade because I use dampen magicka in my rotation. It's almost better to stack into magicka and use your abilities to keep you alive. I found crit resist to only be useful in gank situations. I use 5 julianos, 5 lich, 3 willpower and the shadow mundus. I been running this set up for my melee magblade for about 6 months now. It's getting a little harder to play magblade though with the rise of heavy armor. But with the lich proc and your restro staff you should be fine
    Answer ✓
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka melee nb is in the worst place it has ever been since 1.6 started. I hate to say it but I would really like to have proxy det back again. Even if you get the jump on a stam blade you generally can't stay on them to finish them off if they are half way decent. Back bar healing ward + swallow even with fear is a death sentence if you are fighting 1 v 1. Offensive tempo is king.

Also with so many cloak counters out there, escape is much harder than it has ever been before.

I've been taking a break for the last couple of weeks and I'm on the fence about coming back especially since the one set that I want to run again (Stygian) is going to be a royal PITA since coldharbour has no Dolmens and ZOS does not seem to give a you know what.
    Answer ✓
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    I main a magicka nightblade and I can feel your pain. Dont go melee. Its pure masochism.

I am in no way a "pro", only reached captain and 350cp yet. So feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt.

There are two ways for you to go: Either you go full gank with a clever alchemist set or you go ranged with balanced gear and destro/resto.
    You will get rekt by stamsorcs and dks, so dont bother going 1vX. Better stick to your group and try to stay out of focus.

I personally think the combo seducer with transmutation is quite good, if you go full siphoning. No concealed/lotus fan stuff, no cloak.

I link you a build from Sinnful Duck here, it is a really good starting point and worked well for me:

I wear destro (infused) /resto (infused or defending) 5 light/2 heavy (5 impen, 2 infused) 5 elegant, 5 torugs and 1 skoria (because i dont have 1 kena) and animation cancel light/medium/heavy attacks with funnel weave/flame reach until assasins will is up while keeping pressure with entropy and crippling grasp. My flame damage enchant procs at least every second attack and hits for +50% damage. Thats like a magicka viper set without cooldown.

Edit:
    Dont use Healing Ward, it is broken for pvp and was a reason why i often couldn't go offensive. Use the combo of Dampen Magicka and Blessing of Restoration instead. Use Radiant Magelight on your main bar. It will increase the crit chance (especially of your HoTs) and protect you from stamblade burst. It will also empower your ulti and reveal cloaking nightblades.

I actually started my pvp career with sinful ducks build. But that build has little inpen. So I go down pretty fast.
    I will give the blessing of restoration a try. Never considered it.

Usually you go down as a magicka user due to high proc damage and high penetration. You can go 7 impen with any build, wont help you very much though as the base damage is way to high. Are you vamp? Helps a lot with survivability.

Yes I am a vamp. But that critical rush vipers sting and dawn beaker combo is the killer.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Answer ✓
  • Bakven
    Bakven
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot of good advice here on gear, but OP also asked about strategy. I fight stam sorcs and stam DKs a lot. They almost all use the same combo. Crit Rush > Dizzy swing > DBoS > execute. It's easy to predict so I usually block as soon as I see the crib rush and the use fear to stop their combo. The people saying offense is the best are gonna die a lot. Because of heavy armor they can take a lot of damage before they have to go on defense so you have to time your ultimate and make sure you can lay down some dots and damage as you keep shields up. The shade will also help with getting out of tough situations and puts minor maim on them. You should use fear every time they don't have cc immunity.

Mageblades and magicka in general is in a bad spot so don't feel bad for loosing to stam users. Instead try to learn what caused you to die. Was it something you could have done differently? It takes practice to fight against a meta
    EP NA Haderus
    Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
    Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
    Vash'rassa- Stamblade
    -Tiffany - Stam DK
    Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
    Answer ✓
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna disagree about the " bad place " of the magicka nb but agree on the disparity between magic and stamina generally.

Vs stamblades: MARK, spectral bow, Cc, soul assault. Marking is key. Try immovable pot during use of soul assault so it can't easily be interrupted. Mine has a tool tip of 50K + and I suspect that is low.

Another way: Crippling grasp destructive reach or agony to help kite. Consider the path plus wall of elements to stop the surprise attack from stealth stun. (That's four dots btw, credit to subzero) learn to Expect the incap then and either block or fear them off. Stamina blade burst occurs during their cc immunity phase so when you hit them know they're coming and wanna fear you back to a wayshrine.

BTW marking them stops them from vanishing and showing back up with full health.

I'm having trouble with stam sorcs too. Dealing with dizzying swing has always been trying on my nerves because of the drain on stamina but hurricane makes it so I cannot block effectively or cloak more than a second.

That and the gap close range is not always easy to figure out.

However this strategy has been working, after several shameful defeats: I find that oddly it's best to take a stam sorc way out in the open - give yourself a lot of space (if you get backed into a corner it's nighty night for you) and have decent hots rolling to avoid taking damage from poison inject at all. You should be able to frustrate them with cripple agony/reach and swallow spam. Do this and move out of range before they can gap close. They will be cc breaking dodge rolling not to mention sprinting to get in range. They're faster than you unless you keep a spot for concealed weapon, which you should use anyway. Kite properly by juking. Sometimes shade should replace cloak. Against stam sorcs this is obviously true, because in melee range hurricane negates it and at range they pop a detect pot or litter the place with caltrops or both.

At any rate, light attacks siphon skills a potion and soon you will have a hard hitting combo up. The dots should be working and should be able to compete with vigor so your regular attacks are damaging. Wait for them to apply rally (the burst heal, the only one they really got besides a potion - because you're denying a meaningful crit surge heal) -- and aim to hit them as early as possible to minimize the burstiness of the rally heal.

The other build (which isn't mutually exclusive to the set up above come to think of it) i used against them was spammy, but more successful because hurricane procs Fasallas guile 5 piece 50% of the fight. Balance the rest of the gear but add a disease enchant somewhere aiming for decent Regen and 26-28K health - but yeah seriously spam swallow soul with a cripple here or there and mass hysteria as hard cc (maim) to land soul harvests every ten seconds. You win this fight by draining resources so don't feel bad about applying, say, a stamina destroying poison. I know disease and poison are stamina based and you may be accused of cheesing - but the damage is against the healing received and the cost of expensive things like caltrops and shuffle. You can boost the heal debuff with cp into befoul. This latter way is more forgiving of mistakes since damaging you without finishing you puts the opponent in obvious danger.

Against stam dks you need to manage stamina and always be damaging them, period, and make them miss with their ultimates every time. If they can't land an ultimate and you're always damaging them, good chance you will win the fight.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
    Answer ✓
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka NightBlade is in a very bad place right now. Stamina builds will out-damage you easily.

If you insist on remaining in a magicka build, consider that Seducer is crap for damage. As a magicka NB you have the ultimate escapes in your shade and stealth. When you run low on magicka, get some space between you and your opponent and regen and/or heavy resto-staff attack. Transmute set is also crap for damage. The extra crit resist is nice, though it won't make the difference between win and lose for you. You need to kill your opponent, not just poke him until he gives up rolls over.

Now that we've established that you should gear for damage instead of regen, consider how most of the stam builds fight. They'll charge to you, then get off a combo. You're mobile, you're ranged, you keep moving, you ensure that your shade is far enough away that you'll make your opponent play catch up, you keep your DoTs (Crippling Grasp and Degeneration) up, and you don't let your opponent gain control of the fight. If you go on the defensive, you will lose. Make your movement and mobility part of your *Strategy to Win", not part of a plan to "Stay Alive".

Look at the skills you have that do more damage, and figure out a chain to do more than 25k damage in less than 5 seconds. Control your opponent using your mobility until they're at 60% health, then you go in, fear or Malefic, get your damage out, and finish them off.

Your problem is you're playing the wrong style, and you have the wrong gear.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side, your stats look good. You can afford to lose the crit resist by dropping transmutation.
  • joshhh_nb
    joshhh_nb
    ✭✭
    Someone said they wouldn't recommend a melee mag nb but i'd go for a melee mag nb anyday just because destro resto nb is incredibly boring.

Mag nbs are defo in a bad place, worst class in 1v1's and possibly on par with mag dk in open world, only thing they have against dks is their ability to get away via shadow image and cloak.

To make a successful mag nb both destro and resto, you need to maximise your dps. Nowadays you wont kill a decent player by running them out of resources but by bursting them. Resource management is alright with stuff like seducers and lich (i prefer seducers since you can use impen). If you can get your magic regen to 1.9k, use either the shadow mundus or thief stone and even the apprentice, if you're worried about shield stackers/people with 2.5k+ impen. Once you get the perfect build you should have about 44.5k - 45k max magic, 48% crit chance, 3.5k spell damage around 1.9k recovery and 2k-2.5k crit resist. And that is the secret to a decent dual wield mag nb. Once you burst a stam class down to about 20% they'll probably run about (dodge roll) like a headless chicken which is why sap essence is so amazing against stam classes use that to execute them and once they're not cc imune, fear them and kill them.

However i haven't played in quite some time, so i dont know how this will fair against the stam meta ;) good luck mate.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit:

I actually started my pvp career with sinful ducks build. But that build has little inpen. So I go down pretty fast.

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit:

Usually you go down as a magicka user due to high proc damage and high penetration. You can go 7 impen with any build, wont help you very much though as the base damage is way to high. Are you vamp? Helps a lot with survivability.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melee and and destro are both viable. Destro has better resource management but melee you hit harder. I usually switch up between the two with more time playing destro. You can switch the transmutation for julianos to up your damage some. I'm also finding crit resist to be useless on a magblade because I use dampen magicka in my rotation. It's almost better to stack into magicka and use your abilities to keep you alive. I found crit resist to only be useful in gank situations. I use 5 julianos, 5 lich, 3 willpower and the shadow mundus. I been running this set up for my melee magblade for about 6 months now. It's getting a little harder to play magblade though with the rise of heavy armor. But with the lich proc and your restro staff you should be fine
    Pretty much agree to a T with the melee build. I've been running Lich Julianos willpower for months and it's great sustain, you do need to be conscious of your shields though as one well timed cc / proc and you can get bursted very quick. It is getting harder and harder every day to fight against these heavy armor builds though.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since some time ago I've been working on a ghost build (like starcraft ghosts) with my Mageblade (only ranged). Some things I've learned:

1- Flame staff all the way. Cloak + full heavy + strife/force pulse/destro reach. Ideally strife since most of the magicka goes on cloak

2- Shadowy disguise over dark cloak. If you are going to rely on heavy attacks, you will need that granted crit (and the extra spell dmg passive)

3- There are 2 ways to play the ghost: the burst one and the DoT one.
    The burst one set up is somethig like this: radiant magelight - double take - strife/force pulse - disguise - agony/merc resolve U shooting star.
    The DoT one is similar: radiant ML - double take - destro reach - disguise - crippling grasp U soul assault (I'm waiting for the changes to see if they are worth)

4- Avoid mDKs and stamsorcs. Your mobility will help you with temps

5- If you want more mobility, slot concealed weapon instead of radiant. In some fights you will be able to use it, but don't rely on it.

The flame staff heavy attack could seem a disadvantage at the begining, but you must work your playing style so you learn how to make it work. Since no player can block or dodge roll all the time, at some point he needs to down his guard. And from the rear, you will hit him easily.

Saddly, resto staff doesn't help you much, because each of its heals take you out of stealth. You need to slot strife/tripots or rely on healers to regain health.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For my magblade I use

3 * archemage (magregeneration+spell damage)
    4* magnus (+magicka +mag regeneration + spell damage)
    3* willpower
    2 * torug pack sword or destroy staff magnus and resto staff magnus

I have around 3.5k spelldamage buffed and 2k regeneration.

Problem is even with high spelldamage you hit like a sponge against some targets.

If you are targeted first you are dead. Those stupid poisonmaking drop your pools down to zero and no way to defend then. So be sure to have potions to restore magicka+stamina.

As mentioned above, don't go melee. I wish we could, but the damage is not high enough to burst enemies down.

I use swallow soul instead. Cripling grasp to keep speed up, (the morph which can be applied to multiple targets), the bubble which gives 20% dodge chance and cloak for when it can be used. Use the teleport shade to quick travel when in danger (keep distance between you and the shade).

On my resto bar I use Healing ward (which appears to be broken currently but it saved my life more then once yesterday), focus, mark target and some other skills I can't remember.

As ultimates I use meteor and soul thether.

I am no pro in anyway. The problem currently in PvP is that stamina is way more powerfull, poisons drop you recourses and proc sets ruin your day. I can even say I enjoy PvE more now. Yes, I am turning into a PvE peasant.
    Edited by Knootewoot on September 22, 2016 5:18AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Since some time ago I've been working on a ghost build (like starcraft ghosts) with my Mageblade (only ranged). Some things I've learned:

1- Flame staff all the way. Cloak + full heavy + strife/force pulse/destro reach. Ideally strife since most of the magicka goes on cloak

2- Shadowy disguise over dark cloak. If you are going to rely on heavy attacks, you will need that granted crit (and the extra spell dmg passive)

3- There are 2 ways to play the ghost: the burst one and the DoT one.
    The burst one set up is somethig like this: radiant magelight - double take - strife/force pulse - disguise - agony/merc resolve U shooting star.
    The DoT one is similar: radiant ML - double take - destro reach - disguise - crippling grasp U soul assault (I'm waiting for the changes to see if they are worth)

4- Avoid mDKs and stamsorcs. Your mobility will help you with temps

5- If you want more mobility, slot concealed weapon instead of radiant. In some fights you will be able to use it, but don't rely on it.

The flame staff heavy attack could seem a disadvantage at the begining, but you must work your playing style so you learn how to make it work. Since no player can block or dodge roll all the time, at some point he needs to down his guard. And from the rear, you will hit him easily.

Saddly, resto staff doesn't help you much, because each of its heals take you out of stealth. You need to slot strife/tripots or rely on healers to regain health.

I've actually been considering dropping Resto staff and slotting Harness on my main bar with Strife.
    I'm THIS close to trying double Destro, one bar as a mobility bar and the other as opening burst.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try weaving swallow soul with resto light attacks on your back bar til you proc spectral bow from merciless resolve. Then its just spectral bow - lotus fan - bats - fear - gg. Nb also has the ability to ensure meteor lands, simply by casting fear just before the meteor hits, combined with spectral bow you'll have a very nasty combo.

A fun build that maintains transmutation is 4 armor + resto then 5 Julianos (3 armor + dw) and 3 willpower. This will give you about 1900 mag regen and 3600 fully buffed spell damage.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on September 22, 2016 2:36PM
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Transmutation, 2 Torugs (Destro/Resto), 1 Kena, 3 Willpower - Love it!

HA from Stealth, LA + Crippling Grasp, LA + Swallow *2, Assassins Will - Love it even more!
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I've posted before...
    my build:
    5 worm cult - 1 sharpened sword, 1 defending resto staff, 1 sash (light, infused), 3 gold jewelry (you can use purple)
    2 seducer - 1 gloves (light, impen), 1 sharpened sword
    4 elf bane - heavy impen
    1 kena - heavy impen

atro mundus stone (regen)

bar1:
    sap, ambush, impale, concealed strike, mage light - soul harvest ult

bar2:
    dark cloak (8% dmg reduction), immovable brute (20% reduce cost breakfree), swallow soul (minor vitality for bubble, resto bubble (healing ward), prolonged suffering (agony morph) - meteor ult

use spell damage potions with sp damage & sp crit also use tri-pots & swap between the 2 types of pots based on the situation
    use tri-stat food

champion points is a big thing but the general thing to keep in mind is that there are diminishing returns the more points you put into a single area. So, I spread them out between all the different damaging types.
    I don't put points into dot damage & only a little into crit, most is into blessed (10%), shattering blows (10%), the main magicka damage one (60~ish) & the penetration one (50~ish)

I chose swallow soul because I like the bigger heal but you could go magicka harness instead, sometimes i swap cloak for magicka harness, assassin's will is good I just don't feel there is room, the main point of this build is to still be in their face
    I can easily hold block & sap while tanking their dizzying swings & then impale
    If needed try some different poisons on your resto back bar & use inc. sp & wp dmg on swords, jewelry enchants have all sp dmg.
    You could chose to put 100 into bastion & use magicka harness & healing ward, but honestly I don't because keeping shields up is hard when you're constantly cc'd (as is part of the meta)

-Kai
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fyi, next patch i'm either going to 5 heavy julianos & 1 of the new magicka recovery monster helms instead of the seducer or i may mess with rattle cage
    also I may use infernal guardian instead of 1 kena & 1 magicka recovery piece; depends on the situation
    Member of:

Former member of:
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    bar1:
    -Kai
    Hey Kai are you using ambush just for the Major Empower?

• kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaithuzar wrote: »
    bar1:
    -Kai
    Hey Kai are you using ambush just for the Major Empower?

sorry i didn't mean ambush i meant lotus fan which does not give major empower
    I have tried using ambush before but imo it's not worth it b/c stamina recovery is so little; this build is trying to use small amounts of a decent size stamina pool for break free & conserve for the next breakfree
    Using ambush makes this impossible; I mispoke
    Edited by kaithuzar on September 28, 2016 6:30AM
    Member of:

Former member of: