Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Healers - update 12

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello comrades.

What my fellow healers are planning for update 12? Are you guys going to change sets?

Myself, I'm totally going to switch the SPC to the jewelry/head/shoulders. I'm not really sure what to do with the others slots tho. Probably going for a crafted set (Kagrenac's Hope or Armor of the Seducer) for the undaunted mettle bonus, but the Lamia's Song looks really sexy too.
Weapons dual sword of Torug's pact for side damage and Master Resoration Staff for the utility.

What about you guys? Any plans?

“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to wait a few days to decide, but from what I've seen from patch notes and the PTS testers, it doesn't seem that it is going to be much different from now. SPC probably will still be the go to set.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been considering the changes I'll make to my healer setup, and honestly, I don't think I'm going to change anything. Right now I run 5 SPC + 5 IA + Master's Resto (infused). In trials, I switch out my 5pc IA for a 5pc Gossamer. I know, I know: "why would you switch out IA in a trials setting?" It's because we have dps who maintain IA as a part of the totally-viable dps setups, and we don't need more than one person running it. If IA is also maintained, then Gossamer is the better option (especially against the gauntlet in vMoL and some of the trash in vSO).

I am, at least until convinced otherwise, all but positive SPC is still BiS for healers in update 12. The only way I would substitute IA or Gossamer for something else is with a stronger group buff, and I don't currently know of any, even from the old, revived sets.
    Edited by Autolycus on September 20, 2016 10:51PM