The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

stamplar vs stamina nb

Ckiller138
Hey guys
i am going to lvl up a redguard, my main focus is pvp.
What class should i pick?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with the NB. They are both very powerful but the NB has a better ability to pick his fights.
  • Ckiller138
    @Sharee thx for answering. can you play different roles with stam NB ? Or can you only play dps?
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All stam builds are pretty much DPS in PvP, regardless of class. I guess the templar would have more healing utility with cleansing ritual but you won't be able to be the main group healer, if that's what you're asking.
  • Ckiller138
    okay i probably go with NB
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB has better solo potential, in open fight I would say they are pretty equal, with the addition of stamplar having better selfheals.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ckiller138
    What is harder to play? Just started out
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean for a brand new player, leveling and such, the templar will be easier due to easier access to heals. However, PvE leveling is so easy these days that you shouldn't have any trouble with either.

If you mean in PvP, the NB would be harder simply because it is harder to master all the tools at his disposal (like the shade teleport). Templar is more straightforward, stand your ground and fight - however when you get in trouble, you will probably die where the NB might be able to get away.
  • Ckiller138
    Do you have good build for NB?
    Seems like NB is more rewarding...
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars heal the best but they are stuck in the fight till someone dies. nightblades can easily cloak and leave a fight at will. Soo if they feel like they are losing a fight cloak, hide for a minute then choose weather to restart the fight on their terms or just walk away.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In time you will regret not choosing a nightblade. Majority of pvp are nightblades
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ckiller138 wrote: »
    Do you have good build for NB?
    Seems like NB is more rewarding...

For a brand new player? Do not worry about builds yet. Wear a mix of all 3 armor types, try to have at least one ability from each of your class skill lines slotted on your quickbar, and have fun.

You want to level up all your skill lines, and get a feel for the abilities. Once you get to a higher level and know what you are doing, then start thinking about builds.
  • Ckiller138
    :) Thx for help
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wear 5 medium armor, 1 heavy (chest piece), 1 light (belt). That way you Maximize your armors resistance. Wearing 5 medium armor will eventually allow you to unlock a medium armor passive which increases your DPS significantly.

Make sure to get mass hysteria for your magicka dump.

Most nightblades dual weild because of bonuses for wearing sets of armors.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to gank, then stamina nightblades are better. For everything else, stamplars are better.
  • Ckiller138
    Why?
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Sorc Redguard for PvP is best! :smiley:
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar has a more complete kit, with access to a class based purge and major mending. However, Stamblade has the ability to go all in on damage because of siphoning attacks and access to minor berserk and cloak
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    stamplar > everything else