The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

polymorphs stacking with hats/skins/etc

Adrastus
Adrastus
Recently bought the draugr polymorph after i saw the preview in the crown store. during the preview, i was able to have my hat and/or skin on and the draugr looked hilariously goofy. I bought the polymorph for that reason but i noticed i cant have anything else on...

I do not want a refund, but will zos maybe ever allow costumes (hats in particular) to stack with polymorphs or would that be too odd like i said the draugr looked hilarious imo when i saw the preview so i can see why they wont do this.
Edited by Adrastus on September 15, 2016 7:18PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be too weird. And when the polymorph was added, hats weren't a thing at the time. They do need to fix the crown store previews though so that stuff like that doesn't happen and give people the wrong impression
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50