The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cor Leonis (DC) – NA – PVE – age 30 req.

IkQ
IkQ
Cor Leonis (DC) – NA – PVE – age 30 req.

Who we are?
Cor Leonis is a North American based guild with a European contingent. As such, we are English speaking, and our playtimes revolve around GMT-6 and GMT+1.

We are Daggerfall Covenant, and are primarily a PvE focused guild. However, we participate in all aspects of the game – also PvP, and hold regular events for our members interested in this side of the game.

Our guild is focused around mature players, who have lives outside of the game. As such, we recruit players aged 30 and above, unless special circumstances exist that are approved on a case-by-case basis, by guild leadership.

We currently have 50-60 active members of which many have been with us since launch. Many of our founding members have even played together for a longer time than that, in other games.

Guild members and achievements
Cor Leonis is neither casual nor hardcore, but rather somewhere in-between. We have a very laidback, no rush and the all-important “real life comes first” attitude, where we do not require anything specific from our members, other than from a social aspect. We have anything from the casual explorer, who likes questing in their own pace, to the min/max’ers, theorycrafters and otherwise looking-for-endgame raiding members. We do try, however, to keep everyone on the same page and have a pro-active “no one left behind” attitude in all things guild. We look out for each other and go out of our way to make sure everyone is comfortable within the guild. This makes for a close-knit community, where everyone feels a part, in a friendly and mature gaming environment with likeminded individuals.

We are not a no-drama guild, but because we are adults, we can sort issues out before they become a problem. We believe in courtesy and respect, and try to avoid controversial subjects such as race, religion or other potentially offensive subjects in all forms of conversation.

As already mentioned, Cor Leonis takes part in all aspects of the game – we want to see and experience everything that the game has to offer and run both scheduled and non-scheduled raids every week and veteran dungeons on a daily basis. Pre-launch of the Imperial City (IC) update, we have completed both Hel Ra Citadel, Aetherian Archive and Sanctum of Ophidia, and are now working on completing the hardmode achievements as a guild. We make very few demands on our members in regards to raiding, but being able to, at least, listen on Teamspeak, bringing your own food and potions and being on time are our only requirements. With the launch of IC, we have held successful guild sewer-raids and killed the image of Molag Bal a good many times. At other times, we have enjoyed making life miserable for red- and yellowhats on their own turf, whilst collecting exploration and world boss achievements.

Shadows of the Hist - UPDATE!
Much has happened in Cor Leonis since IC. For one thing we've just about doubled our roster and are now just past a 100 members. We are still open to anyone who see our main values and our approach to the game as something they themselves can identify with and want out of their time spent in ESO. We're also focusing heavily on raiding, with the now upscaled Craglorn dungeons, and have managed to clear veteran Sanctum of Ophidia - which gave us a much needed gear-upgrade(!). We are now working towards clearing the other vet trials and hardmodes, and for that purpose we are also looking for raiders and people that are willing and want to invest time and effort to learn to become end-game players and help us stay competitive as a guild.

Recruitment
If any of the above has not scared you completely away and we seem a good fit for you, then you will be happy to know, that we are always looking for more likeminded individuals to bolster our ranks and it starts by you leaving an application here.

Please be as thorough as you can, as this speeds the application process up. As part of our recruitment process, we like to invite hopeful new recruits to our Teamspeak server for an informal chat, both so that we may introduce ourselves to you and so that you can ask us any additional questions or we may address any concerns that either you or we may have. This is the last stop before you are accepted into the guild or your application is rejected.

All new members have a probationary period not less than 2 weeks.

Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us and Code of Conduct

Regards,

Surreal - Guild Leader
Edited by IkQ on September 15, 2016 7:12AM
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    We've received many new applications in this last month, but here is a bump to let you know that Cor Leonis is still recruiting!

And a small update to our guild achievements; AA and HRC hardmode have both been conquered.
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    Cor Leonis is still looking for new members. Our main goal is to be ready for the new Thieves Guild content, especially the new raid instance. However, we are open to anyone; at all levels, shapes and sizes, that fit with our Code of Conduct.

Regards Surreal, Guild Leader
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    We've had an incredible boom in memberships, just this last month, but can still fit more. Come join in on our Thieves Guild preparations! http://cor-leonis.enjin.com
  • Medieval_Miss81
    Medieval_Miss81
    ✭✭✭
    Just a bump to let you know that Cor Leonis is still recruiting.

We have also now completed Sanctum hardmode and normal Maw of Lorkhaj. We run trials every Saturday and Sunday afternoon to get new gear from leaderboards and just generally have a fun time together.

Come and join us!
    Co-GM of Cor Leonis
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How strict is the age requirement?
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    Artis wrote: »
    How strict is the age requirement?

Anyone below the age requirement, is approved on a case by case basis. But we have members ~25 years old that we are very happy with and fit right in.
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    [Snip]

We're closing in on a 100 members and still have room for more.
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 29, 2016 7:23PM
  • dalan_azelas
    dalan_azelas
    Soul Shriven
    I was going through the threads and I wanted to ask you if you're still looking for people, and if you are, then would I be a good fit for your guild? Here's what I'm looking for.
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    I was going through the threads and I wanted to ask you if you're still looking for people, and if you are, then would I be a good fit for your guild? Here's what I'm looking for.

Hi there! I sent you a PM as a reply to the one you sent me! Thanks for your interest in Cor Leonis!
  • IkQ
    IkQ
    Updated with latest Shadows of the Hist info and our general progression.
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great group of players. I was with them before I went strictly PvP. Solid, helpful, mature community.
    Bones - Dunmer DK