The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a trading guild without mandatory selling requirement - PC EU AD

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I am a casual player, I play few times a week, not every day or so, so it pretty much sucks, if I get kicked from a trading guild just because I do not sell for one week or so...

So I am looking for a trading guild without this requirement.

I am AD, cp355, DD, werewolf, I am 35 years old. I am looking for a guild with mature people (25+ old), friendly, relaxed and supportive social environment.

Best would be with at least 200 or 300 active members.

@altemriel
  • thepurestone
    thepurestone
    ✭✭
    i will invite you as soon as i get online

• jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    Do you still require a trading guild?
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jasann wrote: »
    Do you still require a trading guild?

not anymore :), but you can still send it to me, in case I will want to swich guilds for some reason :)

to which guild do you want to send me invite? How many active players are there :)?