Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I downloaded the update. Logged into one character and did Writs. I tried to log into another character and I'm stuck at the login screen until it times out.

C'mon man. Hire someone who can actually do their job and fire all the rest of your inapt employees.
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • toon203
    toon203
    Soul Shriven
    im the same, this game is so broken
  • IxxiKuro
    IxxiKuro
    ✭✭
    Yup, my game got stuck in neverending loading screen .. i closed the game and now cant even get bk to char select menu, other guildies having same probs, come on ZOS dont make this a week like last week with more downtime than playtime
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Can anyone? Everyone I hear from is getting stoned on the log in screen. WOW. EU and NA server. Great update!!!!!
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One NA can't login in either
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This topic is currently in discussion here.

Please continue the conversation there for more information on this issue
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    There is currently an issue affecting all platforms that is causing players to be unable to log in after being disconnected. For more information on this issue please see this thread: Current Login Issues on All Platforms/Megaservers
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.