Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Council Of Elders recruiting mature gamers for Daggerfall Covenant Pvp/Pve

TheBigCheese1976
The Council Of Elders is opening it's doors to find mature fun loving & friendly gamers to enjoy all areas of the game. Check out our Guild website and join us today and start your adventure http://thecouncilofelders.gamerlaunch.com/ We are DC alliance but happy for any alliance members to join, we are not a political party.

Mic is highly recommended but not essential, fluent English is NOT a requirement, just a desire to get involved. Knowing when it's time to fool around and when to get the job done is essential. Come and join our small but growing community of mature gamers looking for adventure across Tamriel. No minimum age limit, maturity is a state of mind, we have members from 15 - 40 active everyday.
Edited by TheBigCheese1976 on August 13, 2015 7:38AM
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    Invite pls: Weapon_ASH
  • TheBigCheese1976
    I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home in a couple of hours. Please apply to join the guild website, linked above.

• fatboygamer
    Hey mate, I was wondering if your guild is currently recruiting? I'm in DC and play a DPS DK. Currently at lvl 36. If you want add me on psn FatboygamerUK
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Fatboygamer we are recruiting, visit our website http://thecouncilofelders.gamerlaunch.com to apply. I'll send you an in game invite when I get online later. We are only small at the moment, but we have big plans :smiley:
  • fatboygamer
    Sweet, just applied. Cheers.
  • TheBigCheese1976
    New members joining everyday :smiley: Anyone who wants to join a friendly multinational guild please apply at http://thecouncilofelders.gamerlaunch.com or add me on psn TheBigCheese1976 A mic is strongly recommended for group chat during dungeons etc. Fluent English is not required & we have members who speak other languages.Join today and become part of our community :smiley:
  • Dragon Heir ZA
    Thanks for the invite and will apply on the site
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Cheers
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Numbers are growing, anyone else looking for a friendly multinational guild? We will be organising a meet & greet new members over the weekend, so join today & become part of our expanding community.
  • RGR1sk1ng
    RGR1sk1ng
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

Myself and my 2 friends are looking for an active guild to run V Dungeons. We are DPS , TANK and Healer. All mature 25+ , DC alliance. All got mic and on PS 4 EU server.

My PSN ID: RGR1sk1ng_za

Please add if interested.
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Invite sent, please join our website too. Ask your friends to apply on the website as well. Welcome aboard!!
  • TheBigCheese1976
    We have over 20 members now & growing daily. Regular guild meets to engage in PVE & PVP group events. Many helpful members to give leveling advice & we plan to hold dungeon training events to help people who are new to their role in a group event. Crafting sets are also available from several members. If you want a mature & friendly group to engage with, then come and join our community.

Apply on our website

http://thecouncilofelders.gamerlaunch.com/

Or msg TheBigCheese1976 on PSN
  • fozzy874
    fozzy874
    Soul Shriven
    Applied on your web site
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Application accepted. Welcome to the family :smile:
  • davark1981
    Applied via your website, davark1981.
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Accepted, welcome to the family. We have over 30 active members and more join everyday. If anyone else wants to join a mature community of gamers for adventure and fun, apply on our website today. Weekly meets, dungeon training and friendly members. Any level welcome.
  • boboboesje
    boboboesje
    Soul Shriven
    Can i join also im lvl 19 atm

Psn Boboboesje
  • fatboygamer
    still recruiting players of all levels.
  • fatboygamer
    A very good bunch of helpful guys/girls in this guild. Recruiting now...
  • fatboygamer
    Anyone looking join, running vet dungeons. All levels welcome...
  • angrysam319
    Hey, I would love to join the guild. I'm new to the ps4 version of the game and to DC bit have played for about 6 months on pc version and am looking for a new friendly guild to enjoy my time on ps4 with if you will have me. Thanks.
    Psn: samw391
  • LondonLad
    LondonLad
    Hey guys

How much presence do you have in pvp and which campaigns ?

• TheBigCheese1976
    We do a little pvp at the weekends, auras star campaign is our current one. But we are more pve focused.
  • XNr24X
    XNr24X
    Soul Shriven
    Mainly interested in PVP. PSN: XNr24X
    Thanks.
  • michelsaris
    Can I join? My PSN username is: michelsaris.

Thamks!
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The OP has advised this guild no longer exists, so we have closed this thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.