The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Favorite dyes?

Drevick
Drevick
✭✭
Hey guys. With the ability to dye costumes now, what are some of your favorite color combos? I'm loving the ayelid gold and pact red on the dragon priest costume.

I hear there is a purple from IC that looks good. I'll have to see what I need to unlock it. I also need to farm that sweet daedric red.
Drevick Val'Varren
Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
CP 300ish
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My single favorite dye is the green from getting all the poison combinations. It's called toxic something.

On my Dunmer, I think she looks like Poison Ivy with a dress. On my Breton, she looks like a female robin hood.

Edit: It's Viridian Venom. I was so off. xD
    Edited by Pandorii on September 9, 2016 3:33AM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voidstone Violet - Best metal dye in the game IMO.
    Akatosh Scales Gold - White Gold, looks badass.
    Ruby Throne Red - Best red in the game hands down.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni Brown looks great on some pieces, giving it an actual leather look. Quite realistic to wear leather in this setting.

I also really like Coldharbour Black, Moonstone White, Senche Orange, and the alliance colors.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    I'm close to getting the voidstone violet. I'll have to knock out the rest of that achievement. Anyone know how easy or tough the transliminal purple is to get in IC? I haven't been in IC much at all.
    Drevick Val'Varren
    CP 300ish
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really want to unlock a white and a gold. Ive only got approx. 15/20 colours so far :(
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    There are a few whites and golds that aren't too hard to get. I'm not at my computer to see which ones, but eso fashion should have them listed.
    Drevick Val'Varren
    CP 300ish
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drevick wrote: »
    Hey guys. With the ability to dye costumes now, what are some of your favorite color combos? I'm loving the ayelid gold and pact red on the dragon priest costume.

I hear there is a purple from IC that looks good. I'll have to see what I need to unlock it. I also need to farm that sweet daedric red.

I use a lot of Dwarven Brass for some reason.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coldharbor black
    obsidian black (this one is very metallic and shiny and I use it on a lot of armor to actually make it look metal)
    voidstone violet
    the gold/blue you get from beating molag bal in IC
    a lot of the T3 colors to be honest, I wish we could dye weapons so I didn't have to match with red all the time. (its my favorite color but some variety would be nice)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a proper bright, deep, red. Still haven't found or unlocked a good one
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see the daedric red before I farm for it. I haven't found a good example of it yet.
    Drevick Val'Varren
    CP 300ish