The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Active Guild With Older Players

28Zombie
28Zombie
Soul Shriven
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an active guild of people that want to get together, have a few laughs, run some dungeons or PVE.

I'm in my early 30's so would like to find people around my age to join up with.
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    28Zombie wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an active guild of people that want to get together, have a few laughs, run some dungeons or PVE.

I'm in my early 30's so would like to find people around my age to join up with.

@28Zombie we are always looking to add new members. We are a laid back guild that enjoys grouping up for dungeons and other game events. We also have pvp and trial nights., If you are interested let me know. We also use LINE app which is a free download app. We use this for communication and coordinating events and in general discussions and hangouts.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• 28Zombie
    28Zombie
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet!

I am in.

Thank you!
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    28Zombie wrote: »
    Sweet!

I am in.

Thank you!

@28Zombie. I will get you an invite when I get home tonight. Please add me as a friend on LINE app and send me a message. I will invite you to all out chats. LINE id SoRphidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    GT?
  • jaymati
    jaymati
    I am also looking for a similar guild , active , fdiendly and hopefully mature. Gt is xjaymatix